Rep hardmode FP question?

Hi I was wondering if there is an order of difficulty from easiest to hardest of the hardmode flashpoints? If so could that order please be listed? Im a fresh 50 jedi and was wondering how i should tackle these hm fp's.

For me:

1.False emperor

2.Taral V(was number 1 before the fix of pulling the final boss)

3.Maelstrom prison

4.Kaon under siege

5.Dir 7

6.Esseles

7.Battle of Ilum

8.Lost island

I would put Maelstrom Prison at number 1, otherwise I agree with this list. Cyclops is a hard boss because of his enrage timer plus LoS. After that though the place is very easy.

Jip rest is easy but cyclops can be a real pain especially for a melee group. Hence why for me the instance is number 3, found fe and taral v easier.

The only way Daksh is harder for a melee group is if your tank gets clipped while kiting, in which case your melee won't have a chance to hide when he changes targets. Provided your tank is on the ball, though, it's not really much different.

I would say:

1. Maelstrom/Taral V

2. False Emperor

3. Esseles

4. Kaon Under Siege

5. Directive 7*

6. Lost Island

I really want hardmodes for Athiss and Mandalorian Raiders. Athiss is probably my favourite flashpoint overall, and MR has my favourite boss encounter (the opposite-faction party).

*Simply because you require a reasonable amount of coordination for the final boss. Swap with Kaon if doing bonus bosses.

Edited by Aurojiin