Set Bonus issues

I noticed that they put the set bonuses in armorings recently. This is great news, however, it causes a problem. The armoring now cannot be used in belts and bracers. This really limits the effectiveness of custom bracers/belts. So here's my solution: apply the set bonus only when the armoring is in the proper piece of gear. That is all.

I noticed that they put the set bonuses in armorings recently. This is great news, however, it causes a problem. The armoring now cannot be used in belts and bracers. This really limits the effectiveness of custom bracers/belts. So here's my solution: apply the set bonus only when the armoring is in the proper piece of gear. That is all.

that is how it as intended. It would be "odd" if you had a luck of the roll and get like 5 Columni pants and convert that into a complete set (if pieces reflect the item you put in) you can STILL use the armor/mod/enhancement, but you won't get the set bonus.

that is how it as intended. It would be "odd" if you had a luck of the roll and get like 5 Columni pants and convert that into a complete set (if pieces reflect the item you put in) you can STILL use the armor/mod/enhancement, but you won't get the set bonus.

I agree with you and that's what my post was saying, but currently, you cannot put say Rakata leg armoring into a belt, with or without the set bonus. I just want to be able to put it in the belt without the set bonus. Otherwise there is no armoring for it.