Which playable races would you like next?

Alexpanda

I would like my server to not be a ghost town. I would also like to have the rails removed from space combat.

The above should come long befor more different colored humans come into the game.

And there are threads for that. Try to keep on topic in this one.

There are many options for what future species in the game might be, but one thing is a certainty: droids and Wookiees will never be playable, so stop asking for them. Personally, I'd love Kel Dor to be put in.

People always say stuff will never happen........ right up until it does happen. :)

Wookiees alone would bring back 100,000+ subs! :w_big_grin:

Shistavanens.

1. They can speak basic

2. Are human in body appearce(save for a few little things)

3. Have been known to be jedi, bounty hunters, scouts, mercs. So they could fit in the JK/JC role, Bounty Hunter role, Smuggler Role, SW/SI role, and perhaps IA(their keen senses could be an exception in allowing another alien into IA)

Have to remember some rules Bioware has for playable races.

Must be able to speak Basic.

And humanoid appearance, that can wear all the same gear as current races.

That's pretty much all of them really, post clone wars canon. Rodians and Trandoshans are able to speak basic, and are my top 2. Duros also speak basic in lore, despite being presented incorrectly by bioware.

The major ones unable to speak basic at this point are wookies, jawas, and (most) gamorreans.