Which playable races would you like next?

Alexpanda

Hey, i know this game is on the decline in subscriber's, but in future expansion packs and patches, which playable races would you like to see in game? Personally i would like:

Kaleesh

Kel Dor

Devaronian

Rodian

Trogruta

Mon Calamarian

Nautolan

Discuss these races above on the pro's and cons and also if you have any other race suggestions, write them below.

Droid, definitely. Only problem with that would be seeing how your gear progression is coming along, though personally I'd be fine with maybe a special "droid casing" slot or two to make some changes to how we look without really adding stats. Simple stuff, like paint schemes and such. Maybe limit them to non-Force classes, but that might screw with Legacy's ability to unlock every race / species for every class, and you'd wind up with Force-slinging droids out the whazoo.

Still, a special Droid Trooper / Smuggler / Bounty Hunter / Agent would be neat.

- Togruta

- Duros

- Kaleesh

- Trandoshan

Those are my 4 big priorities. Somebody make it happen, "Would you Kindly?".*

*Thumbs up for anyone who gets the reference.

Bioshock!

They've stated any species they add will speak Basic (so that the voice overs still work). Some of you will need to face the hard truth that Wookies, Jawas, Ewoks, Gammoreans, etc will not appear in the game. Also, no Yoda-like species will be added. Lucas doesn't want any more information about that species released or created.

When they add species, expect it to be things like Togruta, Cathar, Mon Cal, etc.

I could see doids, but they'd need to add some sort of filter to the voice work. I assume that's a possibility. I think they'd be neat.

Hey, i know this game is on the decline in subscriber's, but in future expansion packs and patches, which playable races would you like to see in game? Personally i would like:

Kaleesh

Kel Dor

Devaronian

Rodian

Trogruta

Mon Calamarian

Nautolan

Discuss these races above on the pro's and cons and also if you have any other race suggestions, write them below.

Ithorian.