Sentinal and marauder nerf now!

I dont understand why developers have a hard time balancing a game.

Same thing in rift man....rouges overpowerd...have slip away and a shield.

Who in there right mind thought that was ok?

Fist off....Any, should melt unless

1) opens on you from behind in cloak

2) stuns you to death

3)doenst get stunned knowcked back slowed or dotted.

those my friends are the only was rouge should be doing anything.

metigating damage....give me a break

killing you in 4 move with out even cloaking or anything.....and pop guard of the force to be a tank for a few. laughable.

Same thing in rift for rouges...the got slip away..

No one thought the game was balanced, now it 5.99 at walmart.

Great job development team!!!

just saying if you cant balance a game....it will be it the discount bin very soon.

This game is in the same boat as Rift was when it came out.

If they fail to balance it. People will unsubscribe. Including me.

Shadows and marauder, sents.....are over powerd period.

Hey brah are you face tanking ravage? Are you sitting there trading blows with a mara with undying rage? Are you not using cc's or defensive cds? I'm a vanguard BTW and on my balance shadow and scrapper scoundrel I can beat marauders, as soon as I see ravage its bam cryo grenade, if bam force stun or bam flashbang. If I see undying rage I pop reactive shield adrenaline rush and run away and not waste any ammo and then I burst when its off. The problem with this game is people whine and then they keep fine tuning classes, I think every class is viable its just a matter of knowing what to do and reacting quick enuff when that situation appears. I don't need to whine about any class, because I wreck all of then no matter who im playing Edited by jbuschell

another bad players expecting the game to be built around him having no ability to PvP.

This is not class imbalance this is you being a bad player. The game is built around CLASS balance, it will never be balanced so that a bad player will beat better players.

Also note that NO-ONE is built to stand and trade blows with a sent/mara, if you are trying to do that then you are doing it wrong. Sents/maras are built to single target DPS, so standing infront of them makes you a single target for them to DPS, you will not win.

Edited by Hizoka

I think every class is viable its just a matter of knowing what to do and reacting quick enuff when that situation appears. I don't need to whine about any class, because I wreck all of then no matter who im playing

Sorry if trolling, but doesn't that make your class OP'd? (I say this because I have no idea of the skill of the player behind the keyboard)

Also, do you think that Mercenaries and Commandos are viable? they seem a little lackluster, being a class with several disadvantages, and I cannot see the overwhelming advantage that is claimed to be why they miss out on key abilities, like an interrupt.

Sentinels and Marauders don't have any knockbacks/pulls or hard stuns as well as the general disadvantage of having to be on top of another player to attack them unlike ranged DPS which can blast you from 30 meters out.

In order to mitigate these weaknesses we have a good set of short-lasting defensive skills and high damage. Sentinels and Marauders are certainly not invincible or perfect. They're getting good press and use now.

But if you were hanging around these forums earlier in the release, all you'd hear is about how bad Sentinels suck. That was because most people didn't have a lot of hands on time with the class and a lot of players who play the class poorly were watering it down. Since the game's release, however, there have been relatively few changes to Sentinel skills. It's not like we received some major buff at any point.

If you want to give Sentinels the fits, become a good Sniper. That's a tough matchup for us.

Sorry if trolling, but doesn't that make your class OP'd? (I say this because I have no idea of the skill of the player behind the keyboard)

Also, do you think that Mercenaries and Commandos are viable? they seem a little lackluster, being a class with several disadvantages, and I cannot see the overwhelming advantage that is claimed to be why they miss out on key abilities, like an interrupt.

I have generally competed in the highest levels of pvp in the games I have played, my buddy plays an assault/gunnery commando and though we both agree that a gjnnery commando definitly has its disadvantages he still wrecks shop, ill always be a firm believer that good players will perform well no matter the class, and bad players will still suck no matter how op the class is and I have faced a plethora of bad marauders.

there should be a new rule for ALL those that call for nerfs on their classes..

The rule should be that they MUST post a video of them PvPing so we can critique their playstyle and quickly determine if their nerf cries are legitimate or if it's just a product of poor gameplay by the whiner.

there should be a new rule for ALL those that call for nerfs on their classes..

The rule should be that they MUST post a video of them PvPing so we can critique their playstyle and quickly determine if their nerf cries are legitimate or if it's just a product of poor gameplay by the whiner.

THIS........This a million times over, it needed to be said.

Hello all,

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With all that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!