swtor has 99 problems but pvp aint one

evilxpoptart

srs

I have never played a game where the class system was completely balanced in pvp. To my amazement swtor fits this category perfectly.

The open world pvp system is revolutionary to say the least. I am constantly engaged and thrilled combating massive opposing players with basically zero lag what so ever in a zergfest fashion.

They are constantly updating new content to consistently rejuvenate new and old pvp fans. Without I might add intimidation to fresh level capped players that have limited pvp experience.

With such a bright future I cannot wait for what will be released in the future. I would implore those that only contribute negative comments towards the current system to take a moment to relax step back and examine the big picture. Its working as intended.

Just saw this thread now... thanks, you really painted a big smile on my face. :p

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People expecting new WZs every couple months, it took Blizzard two years after the start of Vanilla WoW to add in EoTS, there was then a break in WoTLK from PvP content, then in Cata they added a clone of a WZ that was already in existence.

The fact that so many nubiles agreed with the OP's troll just shows how many nitwits still sub and play this game.

The game doesn't even have PvP, let alone "good pvp". Swtor is a pve game with 4 instanced 8v8 mini-games.

All the good PvPers quit when they found out that the game doesn't offer pvp or have any plans to do so in the near future.

See ya in GW2.