Bounty Hunter Pull Bug

Hiro_Vitality

There are times when force shroud resists the bounty hunter and trooper pulls completely, like intended. Then other times when I've clearly activated my force shroud, the pull effect still works and moves me.

I am thinking it has something to do with the talented version of the BH/TR pulls (maybe resisting the pull but not the root, and moving me to the spot where the root was intended. I have so far tested the untalented version of the pull, and it does not move me, as intended. I will have data on the talented version ASAP.

I've seen it happen but it's nothing that cannot be explained by lag. I've been pulled while having a full resolve bar too. As long as I do Overload and still see people fly off in completely unexpected directions, I don't really expect my screen to accurately reflect what is actually happening, and that includes resolve bar and any CD I may have used.

I've seen it happen but it's nothing that cannot be explained by lag. I've been pulled while having a full resolve bar too. As long as I do Overload and still see people fly off in completely unexpected directions, I don't really expect my screen to accurately reflect what is actually happening, and that includes resolve bar and any CD I may have used.

This... is so very aggravating.