Operative damage nerf? (again)

chadicus

The Ops hate and exaggeration is funny and sad. When these magical Ops kill you in a matter seconds.....one of two things is happening; either they popped every consumable and CD they have and got lucky with nothing but crits.....or you are getting hit by more than just the OPS!!!!! Snipers do wicked DPS and I don't think many people even realize they are there. I've seen a sniper in Huttball set up on the bridge and pull 600K damage with zero deaths! To me that says no one on the other team realized what was happening.

All this is assuming you aren't simply out geared.

On my Marauder alt i get taken down to 40% HP in 3-4 seconds by the best OPs on my server. This is with 16000+ HP and 1140 expertise full BM gear.

So seriously, what you guys even crying about? Your class is ridiculously overpowered. I guess stunlocking someone and dropping them to half in 3 second isnt enough, u need to 1 shot them?

Man there is no way. Operatives haven't been able to hit that hard for a long time. I'm a marauder as well, it's the only class I have ever played so no I don't have an operative alt or something. Now it seems like their opener does at most 30% damage to me....if that. I used to love the challenge operatives brought to a WZ. Even more when me and one teamed up. They can still wreak a lil havoc but not enough to put me into panic mode. Two or three of them together, sure that's deadly, but you can say that for any class. To call them OP is just ridiculous. I don't really see them as being effective at what they were designed to do anymore, they lost to much of their potency.

It sure seems since tuesday that operatives/scoundrels have received yet another damage nerf. (Not the matrix cube fiasco). If that is the case why? The class already has the lowest sustained damage in the game.

Yea, this class became the worst dps now.

Actually it would bee good, if they would reduce the cooldown on disappearing act from 2mins to 1 min. This way ops/smugglers would have a slightly chance of survival.

On my Marauder alt i get taken down to 40% HP in 3-4 seconds by the best OPs on my server. This is with 16000+ HP and 1140 expertise full BM gear.

So seriously, what you guys even crying about? Your class is ridiculously overpowered. I guess stunlocking someone and dropping them to half in 3 second isnt enough, u need to 1 shot them?

First of all, if an OP can solo you, you dont know how to play a marauder :)

second of all, the problem is not with the first half of the HP...more like the send half :) The OPs / Scoundrels take down the first half of the opponent hp pretty fast, but after that no action, and all the better skills are on CD :)