Hunt for a Blaster.

Magnusheart

YES! Perfecto!

Edit: bit of a problem tho, the Heavy Sonic Needler in the pic, I don't quite understand how you get it, according to Torhead its a reward from a Heroic +4 but half of the comments suggest it only gives a helmet?

http://www.torhead.com/item/bCTZ4OQ/a-300-heavy-sonic-needler#screenshots

Edited by Magnusheart

YES! Perfecto!

Edit: bit of a problem tho, the Heavy Sonic Needler in the pic, I don't quite understand how you get it, according to Torhead its a reward from a Heroic +4 but half of the comments suggest it only gives a helmet?

http://www.torhead.com/item/bCTZ4OQ/a-300-heavy-sonic-needler#screenshots

It's a reward for the end of the act 2 smuggler story quest line.

That is the A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler.

It is *not* a reward from any heroic. It is in fact a reward for completing Chapter 1 of the Smuggler story line.

Depending on your conversation choices, you can lose out on getting the A-300. (Hint: Be nice!)

Unfortunately, the A-300 is currently the only moddable Blaster Pistol that uses this model and that can be equipped by a player. There is currently no way to get another A-300 or another blaster pistol with the same look.

Click the link in my signiture and add your voice to my suggestion if you would like that changed. :)

I was under the impression that another blaster with the same model is available from a Heroic4+ mission on Balmorra. Mandalorian Raiders or something.

You were misinformed. :p

The guides I have seen hint that that Heroic gives a similar blaster but I keep getting a helmet. :-(

Barbie

And so were you.

I wish it wasn't so but, believe me, I've researched this extensively. The only way to obtain the A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler at this point in time is by:

a) Being a Smuggler;

b) Completing Chapter 1;

c) Being very careful about the choices you make in the final dialogs of Chapter 1.

As I stated above, if you really want to see another A-300 added to the game, click the link in my signature and add your voice to the suggestion. With a bit of luck, it will become a reality. ;)

It is in fact a reward for completing Chapter 1 of the Smuggler story line.

Indeed. My mistake.

I tend to think of the prologues as the first chapter and make silly mistakes like that one.

And, yeah, there's no way to get the same model, though two-finger's revenge (a craftable orange from armstech) looks like an A-300 with a scope. It's not the easiest thing to make, however, and comes stacked with Aim mods, so you'd have to remod it.