veng pve dps

Zaxem

how much accuracy should i aim for as a veng dps jugg for pve my guess would be about 98% not sure tho

I'd hit ~100-105%, thereabouts. Over 100% means you have 110% force accuracy, which is all you need for force attacks to hit raid bosses, but 105% lets you have good accuracy with weapon attacks too, which Veng uses a lot of. If you take the Accuracy talent, you can obviously hit that number with less investment, so do that. Don't worry about going over 105%, though, since beyond that, it starts to eat into other stats, and even the strongest raid bosses only have 10% defense.

Edited by Vid-szhite

I'd hit ~100-105%, thereabouts. Over 100% means you have 110% force accuracy, which is all you need for force attacks to hit raid bosses, but 105% lets you have good accuracy with weapon attacks too, which Veng uses a lot of. If you take the Accuracy talent, you can obviously hit that number with less investment, so do that. Don't worry about going over 105%, though, since beyond that, it starts to eat into other stats, and even the strongest raid bosses only have 10% defense.

first time i heard over 100%. I heard anything past 100% is wasted but thanks for the advise i'll be sure to do that then:P

first time i heard over 100%. I heard anything past 100% is wasted but thanks for the advise i'll be sure to do that then:P

everything past 100% is wasted!

i have 101% at this time, and the only thing affected is assault... yeah :rolleyes:

http://www.fryingtime.com/?filename=combat_2012-05-10_19_19_36_426200.txt#22_13_01_013000

edit: Assault = Ansturm... german client^^

Edited by Karhad

everything past 100% is wasted!

i have 101% at this time, and the only thing affected is assault... yeah :rolleyes:

http://www.fryingtime.com/?filename=combat_2012-05-10_19_19_36_426200.txt#22_13_01_013000

edit: Assault = Ansturm... german client^^

This.

That said, you need 100% accuracy since about 60% of your damage output is dodgeable otherwise (depends on the boss fight but that's a good approximation). With the 3% accuracy buff, and the diminishing return on surge, that means you should have 4 piece with accuracy and everything else with surge. At one point, you will even be able to get one less point in the accuracy bonus (but using only 3 piece of gear is not worth it).