Future of TOR

So far this game is very similar to WOW. I have a feeling that they are gonna keep it like WOW and if so, it must mean that in the future they will make many expansion sets to it just like WOW has, WOW's now on their fourth expansion and I have a feeling that they might do this for TOR, make more and more expansions to it. And with the expansions comes increased level caps too. I was just wondering that, it is likely that they will make expansions to the game like, Old Republic: Hutt Domniation or Rise of the Hutts, maybe it would be nice to go head and make expansions to the game but keep the level cap as is. Sometimes I think I would like the game better if they kept the level cap at 50, cause if their gonna make so many expansions it's gonna cap at first 50, then 60, then 70, and go on and sometimes I think that it might be better to just keep the level cap at 50 and don't increase it. But then, that's just my opinion and how I feel, kinda wish they would leave it capped at 50 because I don't really like lvling too much, but that's just my opinion.

So far this game is very similar to WOW. I have a feeling that they are gonna keep it like WOW and if so, it must mean that in the future they will make many expansion sets to it just like WOW has, WOW's now on their fourth expansion and I have a feeling that they might do this for TOR, make more and more expansions to it. And with the expansions comes increased level caps too. I was just wondering that, it is likely that they will make expansions to the game like, Old Republic: Hutt Domniation or Rise of the Hutts, maybe it would be nice to go head and make expansions to the game but keep the level cap as is. Sometimes I think I would like the game better if they kept the level cap at 50, cause if their gonna make so many expansions it's gonna cap at first 50, then 60, then 70, and go on and sometimes I think that it might be better to just keep the level cap at 50 and don't increase it. But then, that's just my opinion and how I feel, kinda wish they would leave it capped at 50 because I don't really like lvling too much, but that's just my opinion.

1) Grammar.

2) ?

If the game is similar to wow or not (which its not). This game is as equal to wow as Battlefield 3 is equal to Quake as I see it.

All mmo games are based around the same fundemental idea of making characters that you level up. Its a proven successfull model. It would ofc be fun for variety reasons if there was something completely revolutionary way how mmo works that would knock out the old system.

I think BW understands that they will fix everything they want to before they start releasing expansion packs. And honestly thats a good idea if they do that.

They could keep the level at 50. Introduce a series of quests that unlock your new skills for the expansion to replace the 'grind'.

In the end though, you'd just be replacing one type of grind for another. They have to justify charging you $40+ for an expansion by giving you content to see, and that involves new quest lines that continue the class stories.

1. Your completely wrong with what you said, this game is nothing like WoW and to compare the two franchises or even both games you are still very far off.

2. This is probably one of the hardest posts to read on the thread because your grammer is hard to understand.

3. To even say that this game will make it another few months at the declining rate that it is going could possibly be very far fetched. As of right now BioWare and EA both have their hands full trying to convience people that this game still deserves a chance and that it can still be profitable. In all actuality if they do not fix this game within a few months it will probably be one of the biggest let downs and most unsuccessful games to ever lay claim to the Star Wars Frachise tag.

I seriously doubt they will keep the level cap at 50 with an actual expansion. Many players can only go for so long before they need a sense of increased personal progression that includes more abilities, more skills, and the shiny DING level up animation.