Darth Angral

plamtoo

Interrupt. Interrupt everything you can but specifically, you need to interrupt his Force Storm ability (I think that's what it is.... it's the one that takes you from 90% health to around 20% in 1 second).

Been a while since I took on Angral but that's the gist.

Pretty much. The Jedi Knight bosses are very strategic, and you have to make smart use of your interrupts. Basically, you should never let him complete a cast-bar. (You might be able to take a Force Lightning or two, but that's all you should let through.) Other than that, make sure you have Kira's gear up to date if you've been rolling with T7, remember to use your defensive cooldowns or a medpack when necessary, and stick to your rotations.

Interrupt him when you can your force kick, push, and stasis can stop his abilities cold, don't forget about saber ward, enure, or master strike, for awhile before fighting Angral I forgot about those abilities because overhead slash was near-uber, but when I suffered for it on the pre-Angral missions I picked it up using them again, also make sure you pop the biggest Might Stim you can and have a good trusty med-pack available. I beat him once I relearned the Guardian on my second try did something stupid the first. but don't worry DOC is coming very soon, when you get to next world rush you class quest and get DOC then as long as your aware of the Gold's you can kill them pretty reliably

I guess basically what I'm saying is pull out all the stops....

Edited by Galecc

• 1 year later...

You don´t need help, you need to level.

Do Flashpoints , PvP, grind mobs on Alderaan, whatever.

Even if you would beat him the next weak foes on the next planet will beat the living sh.. out of you.

Edited by Woebearer