So apparently there is a new? bug with Voidstar...

Smashbrother

Just played a game where in round 2 (my team was defender) of Voidstar, the republic team somehow all got to the other side of the doors. They were able to plant and we were able to defuse, but we couldn't attack each other. We ended up winning because we made it to the 2nd door in the first round. With all the planting and defusing, people got like 70+ objective points. Please fix this BW.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a255/monogrande/Screenshot_2012-05-09_12_50_44_175000.jpg

Edited by Smashbrother

Hence why there's a ? mark next to the word new in title. Why hasn't this **** been fixed yet if it isn't new?

I was just confirming it wasn't new :p.I don't know,maybe bioware is busy making new pets and silly armor?

There is the Scoundrel/Operative bug too, e.g (Shadow/Assasin*stealth* start planting the door (OFF THE COMBAT) than Scoundrel/Operative come stealth too, they become visible Shadow/Assasin start planting the bomb, Scoundrel/Operative use the group stealth), BOOM "ninja" plant, annoying as hell.

I was just confirming it wasn't new :p.I don't know,maybe bioware is busy making new pets and silly armor?

I'm pretty sure the devs that make pets and silly armor have nothing to do with the pvp aspect of the game. It's like, when you go to your job at WalMart and you blame the deli meat being bad on the electronics cashier.

There is the Scoundrel/Operative bug too, e.g (Shadow/Assasin*stealth* start planting the door (OFF THE COMBAT) than Scoundrel/Operative come stealth too, they become visible Shadow/Assasin start planting the bomb, Scoundrel/Operative use the group stealth), BOOM "ninja" plant, annoying as hell.

It's an exploit and players should be penalized using it,it's not like you do it on accident, two guilds on Ajunta Pall do this often Dominion of Anarchy and Moretsu,since im specced to detect see invis i can see their outline,but you cant target them either,it really needs to be fixed.

Edited by Sathid