Where do I report a pvp exploit?

Aehgo

I made a ticket a few weeks back,explained everything,the ticket got locked and deleted and to my suprise the exploit is still here now..

Is there a place on forums to report it?I want it gone as it would ruin atleast one warzone,maybe two.

Not here. They will just delete the thread. Chances are they are working on a fix and you will never know if they take actions against the player who is using the exploit, unless this said person is no longer seen on your server then you should be able to put 2+2 together.

Not here. They will just delete the thread. Chances are they are working on a fix and you will never know if they take actions against the player who is using the exploit, unless this said person is no longer seen on your server then you should be able to put 2+2 together.

I'm sure only a few people know,but if they tell one person and they tell another etc..

Would ruin Voidstar..again

I think the best course of action is to tell your mother. The result will be pretty much the same as telling BW except it will make your mom feel better knowing that you still come to her with your problems.

I think the best course of action is to tell your mother. The result will be pretty much the same as telling BW except it will make your mom feel better knowing that you still come to her with your problems.

:rak_01:

;)I will pray to god aswell,maybe he can help.

I witnessed an exploit in Voidstar as well. It is a game breaker. I have sent a ticket on the sploit and player.

Oh great,so a few people do know:(

I'll send in a new ticket..

I have reported and reported and reported in game till I just got tired of doing it and seing no results. I unsubbed. Much easier. I have 102 days left to play, but probably won't. PvP was, is and will always be an after thought in this game. In this day, any game with PvP (and moreso world/open PvP) designed with only 2 sides is doomed to fail.

This is the process in EVERY mmo

exploit found and reported, exploit is not widespread so they ignore the fact and just let it slide rather and devoting resources to it.

Threads are made about exploit and deleted, each time a few more learn of it and pass it around exploit becomes more widespread but still "acceptable" in the developers eyes and resources are not diverted to it.

Someone gets totally pissed off about it, explains said exploit all over the internet opening the majority of the players eyes to what the exploit is and how it functions. Cat is out of the bag and the devs have to do something about it.

One day later an emergency patch is pushed through and the exploit is fixed.

I have seen this time and time again, the only way to get something fixed is to take it out of the hands of the exploiters and give it to everyone.

This is the process in EVERY mmo

exploit found and reported, exploit is not widespread so they ignore the fact and just let it slide rather and devoting resources to it.

Threads are made about exploit and deleted, each time a few more learn of it and pass it around exploit becomes more widespread but still "acceptable" in the developers eyes and resources are not diverted to it.

Someone gets totally pissed off about it, explains said exploit all over the internet opening the majority of the players eyes to what the exploit is and how it functions. Cat is out of the bag and the devs have to do something about it.

One day later an emergency patch is pushed through and the exploit is fixed.

I have seen this time and time again, the only way to get something fixed is to take it out of the hands of the exploiters and give it to everyone.

An interesting theory,but I wouldn't do that because I'm not an ******e.

An interesting theory,but I wouldn't do that because I'm not an ******e.

Its not a theory, thats how it works. I dont even bother reporting exploits anymore because they dont do anything about them unless you make a massive song and dance about it and Im just not that invested in games.