LFG, Transfers, and 1.3 ...oh my...

wonderhawk

Yes, at this point LFG and transfers are needed to to keep the current players happy, but it's a bandaid on a severed artery. Heck, these services wouldn't even be needed if other things were in place from the get go, but are now needed because populations are dropping faster than footballs thrown to Ochocinco. I sure hope more is coming down the road else the LFG tool will diminish to the point where customer service calls you at home to see if you will be online later to form up a 5 man with the other 4 players on the server. *holds breath*

Yes, at this point LFG and transfers are needed to to keep the current players happy, but it's a bandaid on a severed artery. Heck, these services wouldn't even be needed if other things were in place from the get go, but are now needed because populations are dropping faster than footballs thrown to Ochocinco. I sure hope more is coming down the road else the LFG tool will diminish to the point where customer service calls you at home to see if you will be online later to form up a 5 man with the other 4 players on the server. *holds breath*

.................. :rolleyes:

First off, throwing the ball to Ochocinco is not a smart idea. Secondly, server merges need to happen ASAP because you are dead on with the server pops. I just recently canceled my sub because during peak time there are only 35 people on in the fleet. 35, thats frikin ridiculous and I got tired of sitting around grinding WZ's.

If TSW doesn't pan out then I will consider coming back but right now, I can't justify spending money on a sub for a subpar game.

If TSW doesn't pan out then I will consider coming back but right now, I can't justify spending money on a sub for a subpar game.

LOL another grass is greener forum member! ding ding ding! you win!

PSYCH!

dude, im sorry man, but anyone with half a brain that has seen TSW in action can tell you TSW is going to flop. clunky character animations, everyone has the same cast animations, if you arent swinging a sledge hammer (b/c thats so cool) then you are clapping your hands together for fireball and lightning bolt.

HAHAHAHAHA we'll see you back here with a new found appreciation for swtor.

The sad part is is that they're not developing a cross-server LFG tool, merely a local server solution. I.E. effectively worthless on lower population servers, and next to useless during off hours on any server.

But hey, the players on The Fatman will be having an even more terrific time. ;)

Edited by ohpleasework

Yeah.. I've still got an active sub but I got scrolled back to WoW. Which sucks but it's better than swtor for now :/ Was really hoping this game would turn out ok, and I waited 5 months (watching it get worse and worse and worse while all my guildies gave up at month 2) to reroll to a higher pop server to watch it die too :(

Probably won't be back

edit: I just honestly have no idea *** bioware was thinking when they.. well pretty much did anything they ever did. I can't think of a single good design decision off the top of my head heh. Oh, huttball was amazing.

Edited by ApotheosisLanyx

Hi all,

Since this thread focuses on discussion relating to server population, we're going to close and redirect this thread in order to consolidate the discussion.

If the community could continue to use the following thread to discuss the topic of server population, that would be great:

Server population is dropping...

Thank you for your understanding!