Matrix Cube update?

Dawginole

You haven't kept us updated as you promised to do in 24hrs. Can you explain why you said they were working on a problem and a patch was planned like the fix was in, and then suddenly pulled with no notice as to when the patch would actually occur? Can we get an estimate on when we will get our stuff back?

They can't fix it...

Incoming Gold Letter post saying "We will be providing vendors on both the Republic and Empire Fleets. These vendors will have similar matrix cubes that you can purchase at no charge. Players may only hold one cube at a time! Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope that this resolves any issues!"

I'm calling it now...

They can't fix it...

Incoming Gold Letter post saying "We will be providing vendors on both the Republic and Empire Fleets. These vendors will have similar matrix cubes that you can purchase at no charge. Players may only hold one cube at a time! Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope that this resolves any issues!"

I'm calling it now...

i am 100% sure you are right..

care to predict whats gonna happen in 1.3? may be as accurate!

They can't fix it...

I'm calling it now...

Disclaimer: I have no Matrix Cubes on any of my characters.

I hope that IF BW does something like this, they game email players who had Matrix Cubes a token that can be redeemed at this vendor you suggest. Otherwise, if somehow ANYONE could purchase them no matter what level etc. I can only imagine the amount of rage and QQ will be posting here.

i am 100% sure you are right..

care to predict whats gonna happen in 1.3? may be as accurate!

2 days before patch, no lfg tool, sorry guys, but enjoy a legacy skill you cna get, only 10mil creds!.:rak_03:

Edited by mothermonterr
reword

2 days before patch, no lfg tool, sorry guys, but enjoy a legacy skill you cna get, only 10mil creds!.:rak_03:

OMG, lol, once again you may be VERY accurate haha, Its so possible that i dont know if cry or laugh

Also, whats this Ranked WZ you talking about? lol they didnt even mention them in the podcast when they talked about 1.3.. BW really must want to kill this game

They can't fix it...

I'm calling it now...

I agree with you, the only way they probably know of to restore the items is server roll backs and they are scared to death to use them.

I don't know but if this isn't fixed by tomorrow they owe my game time and a new matrix cube...

On a more serious note just imagine the cluster**** there will be when everyone logs in one of these days and finds their characters naked and the items that were equipped deleted...

Edited by Tuscad

I agree with you, the only way they probably know of to restore the items is server roll backs and they are scared to death to use them.

I don't know but if this isn't fixed by tomorrow they owe my game time and a new matrix cube...

On a more serious note just imagine the cluster**** there will be when everyone logs in one of these days and finds their characters naked and the items that were equipped deleted...

THAT would be fun as *****, im actually having more fun on the forums then playing the dam game XD

Its my new hobby now, reading by hundreads of rage posts on the game forums after every single patch :D

Greetings Everyone,

We currently have another thread on this topic of discussion with a post by Allison Berryman:

We know this issue is important to many of our players and will get updated information about the maintenance to address the issue very soon (we're working on getting the updated time right now). Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

In order to consolidate this topic of discussion we are going to be closing this thread and ask that you join this thread to continue this discussion:

What happened to the fix for lost Matrix cubes?