Ze Goggles! Ze' do Nuh-sing!!!

Ossos

So I respec'd Full ST because most of the other tanks in the guild have /cancelled, and I was just curious (I am coming from an AP build)....

OMG!!! I have exchanged a Howitzer and a 4000psi Napalm thrower for a sock packed with OATMEAL!!

Who cares if I survive...slightly...longer. The quality of that survival is abysmal! That Heat Blast thing is a pile of cr@p! I can't tell if I hit my enemy or just shouted at him. This is a pathetisad build...AND I GAVE IT TIME!! Sure, I'm doing okay on the medals front in PvP, but who cares; I was doing fantastic as AP!!

ST is bad, it's bad...it's a six piece chicken McNo-money of a spec and needs to be killed with fire!!!

Edited by Ossos

So I respec'd Full ST because most of the other tanks in the guild have /cancelled, and I was just curious (I am coming from an AP build)....

OMG!!! I have exchanged a Howitzer and a 4000psi Napalm thrower for a sock packed with OATMEAL!!

Who cares if I survive...slightly...longer. The quality of that survival is abysmal! That Heat Blast thing is a pile of cr@p! I can't tell if I hit my enemy or just shouted at him. This is a pathetisad build...AND I GAVE IT TIME!! Sure, I'm doing okay on the medals front in PvP, but who cares; I was doing fantastic as AP!!

ST is bad, it's bad...it's a six piece chicken McNo-money of a spec and needs to be killed with fire!!!

Yes it's bad in PvP. It's been stated before. It's very viable in PVE (our MT is a PT Tank for HM EC and my guild is 18th worldwide 8 man kill in EC). But Jugg is almost as useless as a tank in PvP. The only tank class is tankasin in DPS gear becuase of how the tree is built.

I didn't feel like paying 100K After Raid last night, and my Respec resetted today so I played a bit of PvP Last night as Shield (using my full WH DPS gear / BM Shield Offhand).

It wasn't *terrible*, and I scored a lot in huttball. But the other Warzones I felt relatively useless other than being a damage sponge for my guarded healer.

With full trinkets/adrenals you could still do some pretty nice single target damage even if it's a lot lower than other specs, but you have a bit more survivability to come out on top.

It has a niche. Kudos to people who play shield all the time, it's not for me.

I didn't feel like paying 100K After Raid last night, and my Respec resetted today so I played a bit of PvP Last night as Shield (using my full WH DPS gear / BM Shield Offhand).

It wasn't *terrible*, and I scored a lot in huttball. But the other Warzones I felt relatively useless other than being a damage sponge for my guarded healer.

With full trinkets/adrenals you could still do some pretty nice single target damage even if it's a lot lower than other specs, but you have a bit more survivability to come out on top.

It has a niche. Kudos to people who play shield all the time, it's not for me.

As I've said it's only semi viable in HB. Any other map kinda pointless. Hope they allow Dual Spec's soon, so if we got no BC i can go tank and BC.

As I've said it's only semi viable in HB. Any other map kinda pointless. Hope they allow Dual Spec's soon, so if we got no BC i can go tank and BC.

What the hec is BC? It's not even on freakin acronyms thread! lol