Daily made winning so much harder!

pwnshoppe

My premade games are taking so much longer now that people don't quit when getting facerolled. BW; why have you made it so hard for us premades to win?

Please remove the incentive for lesser geared/skilled players to participate.

When they just leave the match it makes me get coms so much faster. Thanks.

Edited by pwnshoppe

Since yesterday, this has been my experience in WZs.

One team takes control of the map or scores in huttball, the opposite team abandons hopes for winning and does the following:

• Farms Medals
  • Begins Crafting/Reverse Engineering
  • /Dance

From the get-go one team face rolls while the other team /dance.

That's been about it. Before you would at least have one person leave and there be a push to win. Now it's instant white flag and /dance-ing.

my premade games are taking so much longer now that people don't quit when getting facerolled. Bw; why have you made it so hard for us premades to win?

cool story bro !;)

dont worry next patch brings same comms for win and defeat:P

like in communism, same for all ...

and u get comms also when u leave WZ ...

everyone gets in 1 week warhero gear and pvp can begin with fun

Edited by mrekxxx

My premade games are taking so much longer now that people don't quit when getting facerolled. BW; why have you made it so hard for us premades to win?

Lulz...I see what you did thar.

Ya, but you play on a PvE Server. Who cares what a bunch of carebears do in a PvP zone. I would expect nothing less than the worst gameplay imaginable.

now we're complaining about people staying? unfreakin real. whiners i tell you, never satisfied:rolleyes::rolleyes:

The people are staying on the losing team! It's rediculous! Sometimes they even fight now and make it take longer for my premade to get our 140 coms.

My average game time has gone from 3 minutes to 5 minutes because people on the losing side are putting in effort.

I liked it better when the enemy team just left so we could dominate faster and get better gear and more coms.

This made me smile.

I wish I was on the servers where the losing team just quit/stop trying immediately so I didn't have to work hard the whole time during my victories.

Premades in general are weaker this patch because the new daily structure gives people an incentive to stay. This means in general bad players are likely to play more (a lot of them would get discouraged and never even queue before this change), and those guys are the great equalizer. You can have the greatest 4 man premade in the world but if you get 2 guys with 13K HP with 0 expertise, that's more than enough to wipe out whatever advantage you may have. Yes this can happen in reverse too but premades can usually be cosnidered as having a sizeable advantage against normal competition, so if normal competition got even worse it's still not changing much.

Before this patch, against a top premade you'd assume they've 4 other average guys, which means all your 8 guys have to be above average to have a reasonable shot. Now, if that premade gets 2 bad players, you only need 8 average players to beat them. It doesn't matter if my PUG side ends up with 2 bad players and lose badly, because before we needed 8 above average players to have a reasonable shot which very rarely happens anyway.

Edited by Astarica

One team takes control of the map or scores in huttball, the opposite team abandons hopes for winning and does the following:

• Farms Medals
  • Begins Crafting/Reverse Engineering
  • /Dance

From the get-go one team face rolls while the other team /dance.

That's been about it. Before you would at least have one person leave and there be a push to win. Now it's instant white flag and /dance-ing.

This isnt new after the patch, this was happening before the change. people just notice it now that people are QQing on the forums about it.