Late night player

I work a graveyard shift IRL, which leads to my dilemma: Not much to do in game. My sleep schedule is during my servers (Sith Meditation Sphere) "prime time".

I have my 50 sith sorcerer, joined a decent sized guild (with about 1-3 who play on my schedule), pvp when I can, get in about 3-4 matches in the morning before they stop popping. Then do some dailys. I've looked for more evening/morning guilds but there don't appear to be any.

I tried getting some flashpoints going but no one seems interested. I'm currently going back and clearing all the planets of all quests. Have an alt I'm slowly working on too.

Am I just out of luck when it comes to MMOs due to my RL scheduling? Or should I reroll on say a European server perhaps, to get more out of this game.

Any and all ideas welcome.

~Alikchi

I work a graveyard shift IRL, which leads to my dilemma: Not much to do in game. My sleep schedule is during my servers (Sith Meditation Sphere) "prime time".

I have my 50 sith sorcerer, joined a decent sized guild (with about 1-3 who play on my schedule), pvp when I can, get in about 3-4 matches in the morning before they stop popping. Then do some dailys. I've looked for more evening/morning guilds but there don't appear to be any.

I tried getting some flashpoints going but no one seems interested. I'm currently going back and clearing all the planets of all quests. Have an alt I'm slowly working on too.

Am I just out of luck when it comes to MMOs due to my RL scheduling? Or should I reroll on say a European server perhaps, to get more out of this game.

Any and all ideas welcome.

~Alikchi

Only go Europe if you can keep your ping low enough if you play PvP, otherwise your best bet is to play on the most populated servers in your region.

Use this to find out what servers are best:

http://www.torstatus.net/

If I am understanding what you are saying you play mostly mornings your time... Say 8am-Noon...

If you are west coast you could try playing a high population east coast server since they would be 3 hours ahead of you... it would be like 11am-3pm on that servers region time, might be more players...

if you are already on east coast you might be able to play on Euro servers like someone else suggested so long as your connection is very solid.

Failing both those options someone suggested just playing on the highest pop server in your region which is a good idea... and with Summer coming up there might be more players online at all times soon, albiet they will be "kids" lol

hi Git....me and 10 or so people all recently met here on the forums looking for other late night players to play with and we rerolled on the Jung ma server....i dont know your exact play time but we generally play from about 12am-6am east time and a few play on later than that.....if your interested in giving us a try pm me or make a character on jung ma and whisper Aalaris , Rajad, Aroo, Falkun or anyone else online in the guild Nocturne....and if not good luck to you i know how ya feel:)

this wont help you atm , but consider transfering to a european or australian server . whatever suites best so you are playing at there prime time . i have a few americans in my european server guild for exactly the reason you said

Best to roll a server that fits time of day you play. Like for me PST or even Oceanic would be better. Even if I do live in EST (-5 GMT) Edited by Romiz