Who would stay, If 1.3 did Not have ranked or 8 man queue?

beepinbeeper

If you are playing both SWTOR and BW2, can you report back when the "I'm going to UNSUB GW2 unless we get <x>!! Devs are so *********** stupid et cetera". It will be good for a laugh. Anyone want to bet on how many months it will before GW2 has these posts?

GW2 has no sub. I will still be subbed to SWTOR. I don't sweat $15/month.

Also will be playing D3. No interest in Tera. Got my fill of Asian MMOs with Aion.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No im staying. I know bioware doesnt have its stuff together so i just rerolled on fatman. When they finally merge servers or allow for transfers i will join all my AC's on one server. Its better not to fight it. Just leave your server and reroll so you can enjoy the game again.

No im staying. I know bioware doesnt have its stuff together so i just rerolled on fatman. When they finally merge servers or allow for transfers i will join all my AC's on one server. Its better not to fight it. Just leave your server and reroll so you can enjoy the game again.

That's what most of the players on the rep sid on my server did and now it's completely empty here - way to abandon your server bro....

Besides: You think I'm really going to pay BW and play another char to 50, although they're screwing their costumers over right now? Hell no - I've unsubbed!

The Guild Wars 2 Beta had 150,000 people playing it...thats just beta...

I suppose it wouldn't make a difference if I reminded you that SWTOR had a million active people playing during two beta weekends, huh? And that MMOs in general see a sharp drop off in subscriptions the first few months out from launch?

I see an awful lot of players in this thread who seem upset that they can't group up with buddies to steamroll helpless n00bs on a regular basis. That's so competitive, gais! Well, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. So if you could hurry your asses out of here to make room for the people who don't expect everything on a silver platter, that'd be great.

Entitlement these days. Sheesh.

Rank warzones and 8 man queues come well second behind cross server queues or server merges or mass transfers..

Ranked warzones would be dandy but at this moment I can barely get a warzone to pop. I think Republic on my server is dieing out.

If 1.3 doesn't deliver a working "Ranked" system - and unless they instead somehow dish out some other amazing pvp content, and i do mean amazing - I'll be looking for another game i think.

I will not wait forever for basic pvp systems, when we should have had that since launch.

I really would like to see who would stay.

I PVP on he side but play the game mostly for PVE.

83 Valor on Smuggler and 71 Valor on Sage and 17 Valor on my level 20

I really would like to see rated WZ but really this is way low on my list of things needed in this game.

BUGS BUGS BUGS are my number one thing needed to fix first.

I'd rather see them revert the class balance and expertise changes back to pre 1.2 and then they can start working on future balance and ranked warzones again. Everything else is just working off a butchered system.

And those ranked matches would probably consists of two classes/specs only, either way.

Edited by syntxerr

Who cares if there is ranked or 8 man ques. There are so few people left on my server I pvp against the same people everyday anyways. I already un-subbed, only way Id stick around is if they expanded on pvp greatly. Adding more WZ's and meaningful open world pvp.

There is more to MMO's than PvP and there is plenty of PvP already in the game currently. A new WZ was added just in the last patch; most MMO's get a new map once every expansion.

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

That is exactly what pvp'ers wanted, novarre coast.... not a new huttball map.:rolleyes:

If 1.3 doesn't deliver a working "Ranked" system - and unless they instead somehow dish out some other amazing pvp content, and i do mean amazing - I'll be looking for another game i think.

I will not wait forever for basic pvp systems, when we should have had that since launch.

Sadly, we had MORE PvP content at launch - that seriously blows my mind.

if they dont make cross servers/ranked warzones/merging of servers in next 2 months, im gonna swap to GW2 or smt else

i like this game, i like doing Wzs with my guild , i just dont wanna face same team on other side, that is just bad, i want to face all the good/bad premades, and play different ppl all the time

First, I PVP frequently and I'll be staying.

We're going to be loosing people regardless because of so many other games coming out that hit particular fans in the right way. This game is no different. As such the dev's tend to concentrate on getting new players interest instead of trying to reclaim old players who will just unsub as soon as something new comes out anyway.

Already left. PvP in this game is an after thought. Even now, they are hyping rolling out ranked WZs which are known bad model and old idea. In the meantime, open world PvP, which in my opinion is what the Star Wars universe should be about, is almost completely non-existent.

BW never promised SWTOR to be revolutionary or even evolutionary. To that end, they did a great job. On to the next game...

ranked = september ... so enough time to test gw2 and the secret world ... i unsubed, game is not fun, but later i wanna come back, but depends on the content ... its waste of time to bootup comp now to play swtor ... itime for summer sport activities :p

That's what most of the players on the rep sid on my server did and now it's completely empty here - way to abandon your server bro....

What he did was wise and intelligent. Sticking around in a bad situation and expecting it to change despite your best efforts to change it is stupid.