General Race Question

Creovex

Any idea when and if these might ever become playable races?

• Voss
  • Kel Dor
  • Nautolan
  • Transhodan

I am just curious as I would love to make more alts with even further diversity in character looks and race.

I think Voss would make a great Legacy unlock, since you have to do Voss during your quest series. :D

Ohhh! That's a great idea!

I'd love to play as a Voss, they really are quite an attractive species....and those eyes. :jawa_cool:

Edited by JediElf

We've heard nothing in regard to if or when these specific species will be added to the game. That said, we have been told we can expect new species by the end of the year (
).

Come on now, a rick roll?

Seriously though, I hope we are getting some completely unique species.

The Voss are perfect creepy aliens - but then again they're kind of, well, simple and childlike, and extremely xenophobic. It'd be a bit hard to believe a Voss as savior of the Empire/Republic, when they seem to believe anything anyone ever tells them. But visually it'd look good.

I want a playable Wookie! A Wookie Sith Lord FTW!

Edited by jgelling

They haven't said anything about new races yet except that any new ones would need to be able to speak the common tongue and be humanoid. There are a lot of races to choose from the Star Wars universe so I wouldn't worry about it. We'll get them when they're ready.

No other game has ever had playable Chiss or Sith Pureblood, so that's an up right from the beginning.

Come on now, a rick roll?

Seriously though, I hope we are getting some completely unique species.

What can I say, your sig inspired me.

But other than that what I said was true. We've been told to expect new species by the end of the year. What they may be was not even hinted at, though.

We've heard nothing in regard to if or when these specific species will be added to the game. That said, we have been told we can expect new species by the end of the year (
).

I got owned

i cant see voss becoming a galactic enemy or hero depending on a persons choice. they are steeped in their own backwards war on their planet with the Gormak,

Only the Gormak have tried to get into space, until the voss wanted it stopped.

besides, their balance needs to be served. i cant see it happening. i would like to see rodians, trandoshians and mon calimari make the list like the manaans or wookies.

They haven't said anything about new races yet except that any new ones would need to be able to speak the common tongue and be humanoid. There are a lot of races to choose from the Star Wars universe so I wouldn't worry about it. We'll get them when they're ready.

No other game has ever had playable Chiss or Sith Pureblood, so that's an up right from the beginning.

I am not hear knocking it, trust me, I am currently working a Chiss BH to get the Chiss to use as a Jedi Consular...

But I would say scrap the Cyborg and Miraluka and push for some dramatic race changes (i.e. Trandoshans, Wookiees, Voss, etc...). Make it so these open up other Legacy races that you CANNOT get by just making another character.

IMO : The Voss are weird enough to be perfect Inquisitors or Consulars without having to think twice about it.

Edited by Creovex