PVP Lightning Sorc sans Death Field... Deleted from game in 1.2... Discuss!

That is my main... PVP Lightning Sorc who never even picked up the Death Field Talent. Prior to 1.2, I averaged 8-11 medals. Now, I don't play my main, but when I did, I averaged 1-6 medals. On my Assassin I average 10-13 medals. What is wrong with the game now? Edited by Darth_Vampirius

I don't know what you're talking about... But I almost always get 12-15 medals on my sorc in PVP. However, tanks are notoriously easier to get medals on because 3 defensive based medals are freebies.-

So... you don't use Death Field at all, ans you're getting more medals? Ss or it didn't happen.

According to some people on RP servers, Bane, Grievious, (In)Sidious, Tyrannus, Plageus, etc are considered normal names, but Vampirius? Oh no, he di'ent! Read up on vampire philosophy and decide for yourself:

I had to respond to this signature at the bottom of your quote. Names like Sidious, Tyranus, Vader, Plageius and Bane are obvious in their meaning but nothing beyond the title or word. A Vampire is a thing. A being. That is like calling yourself Darth Human. Or Darth Chiss. How about Darth Togruta? If you had chosen Sanguine instead I think you would have far less "haters." Seeing as a Sanguine is another word for Vampire, but like MOST Darth names (not all, eg Bane) it is not the root word. Exsanguination is the removal of blood from the body. Vampire is a word for a creature/being that exsanguinates blood from a body. Whether they know the real reason they should be hating your name (perhaps they just sense something wrong or are literate) they are correct. Perhaps Darth Exsang would be even better.

On a final note, I did not look up Vampire philosophy from your link (whether it was some sort of "troll" link or not) because it was a silly point. Depressed/Emo kids writing their grief or sexual frustrations into fiction to express their anxieties does not count as a valid point.

I had to respond to this signature at the bottom of your quote. Names like Sidious, Tyranus, Vader, Plageius and Bane are obvious in their meaning but nothing beyond the title or word. A Vampire is a thing. A being. That is like calling yourself Darth Human. Or Darth Chiss. How about Darth Togruta? If you had chosen Sanguine instead I think you would have far less "haters." Seeing as a Sanguine is another word for Vampire, but like MOST Darth names (not all, eg Bane) it is not the root word. Exsanguination is the removal of blood from the body. Vampire is a word for a creature/being that exsanguinates blood from a body. Whether they know the real reason they should be hating your name (perhaps they just sense something wrong or are literate) they are correct. Perhaps Darth Exsang would be even better.

On a final note, I did not look up Vampire philosophy from your link (whether it was some sort of "troll" link or not) because it was a silly point. Depressed/Emo kids writing their grief or sexual frustrations into fiction to express their anxieties does not count as a valid point.

First, I will state the obvious, simply because it seems to have eluded you. "Vampire " and "Vampirius" are not thr same word. I don't know how you missed that, but you did, somewhere.

Since you didn't read up on Vampirism, I will tell you. It is a religion based on thr manipulation of auras, spirits, and spiritual energies, such as those found in human blood.

Lastly, you really should contribute to the actual topic you posted in. Otherwise, you are just being rude.

Edited by Darth_Vampirius

First, I will state the obvious, simply because it seems to have eluded you. "Vampire " and "Vampirius" are not thr same word. I don't know how you missed that, but you did, somewhere.

Since you didn't read up on Vampirism, I will tell you. It is a religion based on thr manipulation of auras, spirits, and spiritual energies, such as those found in human blood.

Lastly, you really should contribute to the actual topic you posted in. Otherwise, you are just being rude.

Although not on topic, I did state that I had to respond. If you post information out there, people are likely to respond, eg me. If you think "Vamperius" is such a different word, and that you fail to understand the reason people are hating on you, consider this: it is still no different than my previous point on naming yourself after a physical entity. So I will alter my examples: Darth Humanius. Darth Chissius. Darth Togrutius.

Name yourself however you want, but be prepared for comments and some haters when your name is not really different enough from the root word to be way too typical.

As for the link, which I have now clicked and read over, it is still silly. Claiming things out of Horror movies to be possible without proof is kind of not beneficial to your point.

But to summerize, the people on your RP server have EVERY good reason to point out your name as either unoriginal or not very RP. And if you don't want posts like this, don't leave a silly signature for a judgemental-picky person to point out, eg me.

So... you don't use Death Field at all, ans you're getting more medals? Ss or it didn't happen.

At this point I have to conclude you are trolling. Either that, or you haven't actually pvp'd since 1.2, don't understand how medals actually work now, and just wanted to whine about something you don't understand.

The only way you can be getting fewer medals post-1.2 is to stand no where near any objective and hit no buttons.