Amazing

ClaudeTaylor

It really amazes me how 1 or 2 pubes can hold all 3 bunkers in the nova coast warzone (or whatever its called) against 5 or 6 imps. There is a serious problem there . what i mean by this is. There are one or 2 pubes in 2 of the bunkers at all times. When 5 or 6 of us go to take those 2 bunkers, 1 bunker at a time. they hold us off. Myself and others were beating on these people and you couldnt stop them from taking the bunkers (could not break their timers). If we were trying to take the bunkers they could stop our timers You would think that they were hacking. But! There cant be that many people hacking. It wasnt this bad before last nights update. I dont know if its the same way on the pube side, i dont have a pube toon. But i would like to know if any pubes are seeing this to?

sounds like someone's not playing the warzone correctly You don't even need to stand right up next to the panel to start touching it. Hell we got down to 10 percent the managed to take one of their consoles and wham won th ematch we held out against them hard core.

You don't even have to "finish" touching it just everyone keep trying to touch it for as long as possible in order to completely take it over. (unlike Civil War which basically you might as well give up after the other team gains 2 turrets, unless your totally terrible gain 2 turrets but then lose one permantely from others trying to 3 cap).

It really amazes me how 1 or 2 pubes can hold all 3 bunkers in the nova coast warzone (or whatever its called) against 5 or 6 imps. There is a serious problem there . what i mean by this is. There are one or 2 pubes in 2 of the bunkers at all times. When 5 or 6 of us go to take those 2 bunkers, 1 bunker at a time. they hold us off. Myself and others were beating on these people and you couldnt stop them from taking the bunkers (could not break their timers). If we were trying to take the bunkers they could stop our timers You would think that they were hacking. But! There cant be that many people hacking. It wasnt this bad before last nights update. I dont know if its the same way on the pube side, i dont have a pube toon. But i would like to know if any pubes are seeing this to?

LOL...putting an "e" in the word changes its meaning. I believe you mean to say, "pubs."

Edited by sctwo

I do know one thing for sure. I was doing anywhere from 150k to 200k damage before last nights update and now i cant get over 60k on my Bounty hunter that is. So somethjing got messed up. Edited by ClaudeTaylor

I do know one thing for sure. I was doing anywhere from 150k to 200k damage before last nights update and now i cant get over 60k on my Bounty hunter that is. So somethjing got messed up.

You guys were adjusted,everything is working as intended.