What do you think?

ChaoticDynamite

I'm going to try to make this short and simple.

Based on what has been happening I've quietly been sitting back in my chair reading the forums daily hearing about the OP,why this game sucks,why i should not resub,and why bioware devs are garbage. Never once have I posted on the forums about any of these things above (not saying I don't agree with some of them). Anyone who says that they've never 1v1 an Operative and loss while the Op had more than 75% health is a lier or have entered a WZ and have been constantly stunned/cc by Inquisitors/Sages and Smugglers/Agents are lienig also. Do I think 1.2 caused alot of trouble and favored towards via in game Bill Gates? Yes. The fact that 1.2 (Legacy) prevented server transfers/merges has me and others outraged there is no way that if i could of went to a different server but could not have spent 500,000 for a dummy would have made me quit this game. My server (Veela) like MANY MANY others is always at Light for me having more than 20 people on the rep fleet at a time would have made my day. I literally know every single person I group up with in a WZ. Yes it is frustrating nevertheless my sub stayed the same. Legacy System to me was a waste of my freaking time. It was meant to encourage us to create alts and experience the full game (which I was doing the whole time). I personally thought it was going to bring back alot of people which it probably would have if they didn't postpone Ranked Warzones. Looking at War Hero gear enrages me because of the RWZ Comms.

So please tell me what you think.

First, why is this in PvP forum? Because you can not get rWZ coms...because you can...I already have WH chest and WH mainhand and happily farming for other pieces.

Second, is this game slowly dieing? Probably, subs go down and with D3, GW2 (these two dont even have subscription cost) and many others around the corner the servers will only be more and more empty.

BW knows how to fix this, they can transfer people around (recent free transfer for Oceanic players to Oceanic servers proved that they are both very efficient and effective at doing this), they can even produce quality content in a relatively short time. They are doing alright job of listening to the community but the fact of the matter is they failed when comes to the basics. They took the tired old formula of MMOs and just put a different mask on it, and by this stage people see through it. The WoW clones can no longer hide in the crowd. Their life span is becoming shorter and shorter before they go F2P.

The setting of this game is the only thing it has going for it, the rest you can find elsewhere every day of the week.

I say cancel your sub, take advantage of free game time BW handed out, play some D3, maybe try GW beta weekend, and for the love of god stop visiting these forums, for they are one sad, desperate and toxic place.

Peace :)

I think you unluckily rolled on the wrong server. Some things in life just are about luck and if there is a bitter taste in your mouth spit it out . No sence in keeping the taste in there any longer than needed. Not much thinking needed.

You know, a lot of people waited a lot of years for this game with great anticipation. You can't blame them for being depressed that it has not lived up to the hype. And so far shows no signs of ever doing so.

We spent our money on the game (I bought the CE) and our monthly sub, We have every right to come on these forums and voice our displeasure and disappointment.

If YOU don't like reading it, then maybe YOU shouldn't come here and read it!

Some of us hope BW WILL read it and make the game we waited for so long the game they said it would be. Just like Warhammer it has great potential. Lets hope they can fix it and we can all re-sub and everyone will be happy.

You know, a lot of people waited a lot of years for this game with great anticipation. You can't blame them for being depressed that it has not lived up to the hype. And so far shows no signs of ever doing so.

We spent our money on the game (I bought the CE) and our monthly sub, We have every right to come on these forums and voice our displeasure and disappointment.

If YOU don't like reading it, then maybe YOU shouldn't come here and read it!

Some of us hope BW WILL read it and make the game we waited for so long the game they said it would be. Just like Warhammer it has great potential. Lets hope they can fix it and we can all re-sub and everyone will be happy.

What hype the player Generated type

this Game lived upto my expectations it follows the basic stucture of the mmo genre which is familiar to alot of players Bw doesn't need to prove anything Or Live upto over inflated expectations of a small Vocal Minority

They released a good game sure it has bugs and Issues what game Doesn't

If you can't get passed these issues then you Will be sorely dissapointed in your gaming future

this Game lived upto my expectations it follows the basic stucture of the mmo genre which is familiar to alot of players Bw doesn't need to prove anything Or Live upto over inflated expectations of a small Vocal Minority

If you can't get passed these issues then you Will be sorely dissapointed in your gaming future

hmmm, seems at least 25% of subs disagree and made their large non vocal expectations known with their money.

BW has EVERYTHING to prove to their paying customers. They exist for US not us for them.

And believe me I have many years of gaming experience, and I have very reasonable expectations. The hype was BWs not the players. Remember how great Ilum was going to be?

Here is a expectation for you...... I am on a PvP server.....why?

This BioWare created hype HERE and

certainly does not inspire any unrealistic expectations..........or does it?

Yeah, I know that cinematic trailers like this never represent actual game play. But it gives the impression that massive world PvP events would be possible. As well as space combat.

Don't get me wrong. I am not disappointed with every aspect of the game. I loved the story the first time through. The quest/leveling grind did not feel like a grind at all. But the story ends.

I also prefer PvP to PvE. You can say this game was not intended to be a PvP game. But watch those trailers and tell me they didn't hype the PvP elements of this game.

Why have a PvP server if you didn't intend to have world PvP in the game. They did intend it and it failed !

That is on BW, not unreasonable player expectations.