New PvP Daily is Hurting PvP...Some people literally aren't trying now

TheLordMaster

It's really no wonder why a lot of players despise PvPers. This has to be the biggest bunch of whiners I've ever come across. I'd bet my paycheck that the folks at BioWare responsible for wading through this river of tears on a daily basis come up with a top 20 best QQ posts of the day and it gets emailed around the office for good laughs all around.

Grab a hanky, cinch up your big boy pants and just play the game. So much drama over 99 comms.

I would like to buy you a beer.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i bet your not as half as good as you like to think you are.

The ad hominem you are attempting really has nothing to do with the point. It has nothing to do with how good I think I am or any of my personal achievements whatsoever. However, it has everything to do with my intentions for playing this game.

I play this game to PvP. Because I play to PvP, I rolled on a PvP Server. PvP and the good fight is my be-all, end-all, reason for playing this game (as flawed as that may be). Like-Minded individuals like myself also rolled on PvP servers and I am in a guild with these like-minded people.

i play on both pvp and pve servers. and in this game world pvp does not exist, so people on pvp servers playing in warzones are likely no better then those on pve servers. the ones you call frauds and carebears. it takes all sorts, and everyone has thier own play style.

This is precisely the waffling fluff I'm talking about and you clearly missed my point in a previous post. What distinguishes PvPers is not content, but the psychology and attitude toward playing the game. You will never see me on a PvE Server in SWTOR. You will never see my guildmates on a PvE Server. We don't dabble in PvP. It's really all we do.

And you are wrong. OPvP may not be a huge part of this game, but it certainly does exist. Examples:

http://www.collectiblecutlery.com/pics/swtor/Belsavis002.jpg

http://www.collectiblecutlery.com/pics/swtor/rakghoul002.jpg

Those aren't shots of OPvP 1v1s (which happen for me on a daily basis btw on leveling planets). Those are large scale fights that occurred in places other than Ilum (the "designated" OPvP area on carebear servers). I experience this type of OPvP fun and activity because my server is a PvP server.

ill say it again, people who play pvp via warzones from pvp servers can be (and many are) just as good as those who play on pvp servers

Who cares. They play on PvE servers. Sure, we'll never really know until cross-server queues come into play and these clowns get crushed. Then, of course, the full litany of QQ, premades are unfair, nerf classes, and other garbage posts will ensue.

Of course, if it turns out that the PvE Premades totally dominate (LOL) in RWZs, I will come correct and delete myself.

It's really no wonder why a lot of players despise PvPers.

Interesting point. Too bad it's not the PvPers that are whining.

I honestly don't know what's going on with this game anymore. Every system, when viewed individually, is painfully mediocre. PVP in particular. Not the actual fighting part---that's fun---but the warzones and associated missions, the [lack of] rank warzones, the [lack of] robust, objective-based open world PVP.

Whatever. Playing TERA until they fix it.

I want a reason to give BioWare my money. It's their ballgame to lose.

My god how DARE they allow us to still get the daily done regardless of if we're getting stomped into the ground or just having an off night! I should have to take it up the *** 20+ times before I finally get a win and then have to do it two more times! I should have to take ALL DAY TO GET A DAILY DONE CUZ THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT YEAHHHHHHHHHH! :rak_06:

Seriously, get over yourselves people.:rak_eek:

My god how DARE they allow us to still get the daily done regardless of if we're getting stomped into the ground or just having an off night! I should have to take it up the *** 20+ times before I finally get a win and then have to do it two more times! I should have to take ALL DAY TO GET A DAILY DONE CUZ THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT YEAHHHHHHHHHH! :rak_06:

Seriously, get over yourselves people.:rak_eek:

this.

OP is war hero geared i see and what a surprise also plays empire side.

I for one was so pleased to see bioware finaly changed daily for progress and not for wins only. On my server wins are rare as republic. Next step is to change weekly aswell. Rememeber daily comm you get IS NOTHING compared what you have to farm for gear overall.

OP you cry on totally wrong change. You should rather worry how next class balancing will turn out in patch 1.3

Edited by Divona