i can not take it anymore.

DarthRagnoros

This game is missing something really important.WHERE ARE THE GONK DROIDS ??? I can live with the fact that the game has issues but i can not live without gonk droids.Please bioware put some gonk droids everywhere.Or at least give us a gonk droid pet !

This is some really serious matter so please do your best about it bioware.

We traded gonk droids for astromechs that are fond of toodling what sounds suspiciously like the old MIghty Morphin' Power Rangers theme song.

Don't hate. I cannot be the only one who noticed that.

I still would much prefer to play the story of a simple gonk droid who gained sentience, a manipulator arm, and a blaster, and is trying to make his way through the galaxy without being dismantled and sold for scrap.

The story would revolve around narrow escapes from one of those stuffy bureaucrats from Imperial Inquisition's tech support division, Darth Calculus. Dialog scenes would be full of nerd-rage, bad programming advice, and force lighting, and some surprisingly articulate snarky subtitles from the gonk.

Something like:

DC: [stares past ignited red saber at Gonk] Whoever created your evasion subroutines was a complete and utter failure. Mostly because nobody should be programming with subroutines! Maintainable code is nothing compared to the power of one percent scalar increase across the board to all your abilities!

Gonk: GONK!

Gonk: [subtitle] Hey, Darth Fancypants?

DC: Don't call me... what?

Gonk: [subtitle] What do you think of portable fusion reactors?

DC: Useful, in the right hands. Not terribly useful, when attached to a creature that has unfortunately become self--

Gonk: [interrupts] GONK!

Gonk: [subtitle] I only ask because I think they're pretty neat to provide overload power for doing certain things...

[Close up of Gonk's blaster] PCHOO! PCHOO! PCHOO!

[bolts knock lightsaber out of DC's hand.]

Gonk: [subtitle] Like that!

[Darth Calculus whimpers and whines, close up of his eyes shedding a tear of blood to impress upon us how creepy-evil he is, before he runs away, squealing.]

[Gonk plods slowly toward the ramp of his spaceship, perhaps three meters away.]

Gonk: [subtitle] Come on, hot Twi'lek companion! We have five minutes to get on this ship! So we can have more sex in the engine room!

We traded gonk droids for astromechs that are fond of toodling what sounds suspiciously like the old MIghty Morphin' Power Rangers theme song.

Don't hate. I cannot be the only one who noticed that.

the power ranger sound was a huge complaint during Beta which they completely ignored.

I still would much prefer to play the story of a simple gonk droid who gained sentience, a manipulator arm, and a blaster, and is trying to make his way through the galaxy without being dismantled and sold for scrap.

The story would revolve around narrow escapes from one of those stuffy bureaucrats from Imperial Inquisition's tech support division, Darth Calculus. Dialog scenes would be full of nerd-rage, bad programming advice, and force lighting, and some surprisingly articulate snarky subtitles from the gonk.

Something like:

DC: [stares past ignited red saber at Gonk] Whoever created your evasion subroutines was a complete and utter failure. Mostly because nobody should be programming with subroutines! Maintainable code is nothing compared to the power of one percent scalar increase across the board to all your abilities!

Gonk: [subtitle] Hey, Darth Fancypants?

DC: Don't call me... what?

Gonk: [subtitle] What do you think of portable fusion reactors?

DC: Useful, in the right hands. Not terribly useful, when attached to a creature that has unfortunately become self--

Gonk: [interrupts] GONK!

Gonk: [subtitle] I only ask because I think they're pretty neat to provide overload power for doing certain things...

[Close up of Gonk's blaster] PCHOO! PCHOO! PCHOO!

[bolts knock lightsaber out of DC's hand.]

Gonk: [subtitle] Like that!

[Darth Calculus whimpers and whines, close up of his eyes shedding a tear of blood to impress upon us how creepy-evil he is, before he runs away, squealing.]

[Gonk plods slowly toward the ramp of his spaceship, perhaps three meters away.]

Gonk: [subtitle] Come on, hot Twi'lek companion! We have five minutes to get on this ship! So we can have more sex in the engine room!

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah dude you just made my day.Thanks for the reply im glad someone else love gonk droids.

the power ranger sound was a huge complaint during Beta which they completely ignored.

Wait, that was a complaint? How? The only people who should have recognized it had to be fans of the show in the first place.

Wait, that was a complaint? How? The only people who should have recognized it had to be fans of the show in the first place.

dude if you dont know what is a gonk droid or if you dont fell empty without them then you are not a real star wars fan.

dude if you dont know what is a gonk droid or if you dont fell empty without them then you are not a real star wars fan.

Derp-derp posters like this, ladies and gentlemen, are the reason we can't have nice things.