Is it worth coming back after 3 months break?

freest

Ok here is the deal. I was very excited when the game was announced and preordered it early. Had loads of fun leveling my first character, a sith warrior, to level 50 so I bought 3 months subsription. Shortly after I started leveling a bounty hunter but suddenly got bored after leaving starter planet, nevertheless I pushed on "spacing" through the normal quests and only watching class story until I've had enough at level 38. After taking a few days break I tried leveling agent and inquisitor but couldn't get past level 11-12 so I quit SWTOR at 10th of February completely.

I kept the game installed but every time I tried to get back into the game I just couldn't bring myself to push the play button on the launcher after logging in. Finally the game was uninstalled at the beginning of March. Now I see that I still have 17 days left on my account and wondering if it's worth it to come back before the sub runs out :rak_02:

To be honest....

1. 99% of the Servers are Light at Prime Time.
  2. 20% of their subs left by the end of their first quarter.
  3. EA's own CEO pullically said that EVERY other title under the EA umbrella was more important than SWTOR.

Those three are pretty much all I needed to call it quits. Players have vacated the game on a massive scale, their own CEO has no faith in the game, and their updates aren't doing enough to bring the game in line with where it should have been at launch.

It was a mildly entertaining ride but the ride is over. Good luck if you decide to stick it out. I personally would not do it, but all decisions are for our own reasons in the end. Time to make yours.

Edited by SageH

I play on a server designated as "light" but we have high concentration of players at prime-time so there is plenty to do including back to back war-zones for many hours. I talk to many players regularly & we are having fun. If you are on a server that has viable population it is worth to come back now. Otherwise best to wait for a few weeks? and let 1.3 hit. That patch will consolidate server populations and also give us Ranked warzones & LFG tool