Alderaan Bonus Series is Boned

Heezdedjim

Had to reset this mission three times, after completing the mission given by each "waypoint" NPC, because when I got the direction to "return to X," X would not have the green/gold triangle and would not talk to me. Relogging did not fix the problem; every time I had to reset, then run through the entire chain of interactions to the end (including, btw, picking up "five med pacs" every time through, even though I completed that task three separate times). I haven't run into any other mission series this freaking bugged on any other planet up to this point; would be nice if whatever "issues" are causing this could get worked out.

Had to reset this mission three times, after completing the mission given by each "waypoint" NPC, because when I got the direction to "return to X," X would not have the green/gold triangle and would not talk to me. Relogging did not fix the problem; every time I had to reset, then run through the entire chain of interactions to the end (including, btw, picking up "five med pacs" every time through, even though I completed that task three separate times). I haven't run into any other mission series this freaking bugged on any other planet up to this point; would be nice if whatever "issues" are causing this could get worked out.

If you are experiencing this for the first time today, odds are it is the result of last nights patch.

If you are experiencing this for the first time today, odds are it is the result of last nights patch.

It was happening before the patch, and continued happening after the patch, as I (finally) completed the mission.

It was a "known issue" on various websites (google searched the issue) back when I did it months ago. At least on the repub side. Basically the final handin at each stage of the quest (i.e. do quests for X then come back to me) that would send you on to the next area was bugged couldn't do the "come back to me" portion. Had to reset quest, which took you all the way back to the beginning. Thankfully, other than that 1 medpack gathering, the handin NPC's recognized you had already done the "quests for X", so you could basically just run right through.

It was happening before the patch, and continued happening after the patch, as I (finally) completed the mission.

Congrats on being able to finish it. I had never heard of this issue before so I assumed it was this patch. I have read that this patch is making mission items disappear from people's inventories.

• 4 weeks later...