GTN? Really?

GnatB

I generally try to avoid speaking ill of fellow software developers, but whomever is in charge of the UI for the GTN really needs to find a new line of work. While I sort of appreciate the speed of the resolution, that GTN "Fix" is SUCH an undisguised hack.

I mean, the "Any" sort option is still there, (it doesn't need to be, as functionaliy it would be identical to the "cheap" option) and it is STILL broken. I mean seriously, fix it or get rid of it. Neither one should be terribly difficult.

Recap:

Problem: Some categories return no results until a filter (such as rarity) is changed.

Solution: Search button is disabled until rarity is changed from "any" to something else.

Problem: See previous solution

Solution: Rarity is defaulted to "standard" instead of "Any". "Any" still broken.

I generally try to avoid speaking ill of fellow software developers, but whomever is in charge of the UI for the GTN really needs to find a new line of work. While I sort of appreciate the speed of the resolution, that GTN "Fix" is SUCH an undisguised hack.

I mean, the "Any" sort option is still there, (it doesn't need to be, as functionaliy it would be identical to the "cheap" option) and it is STILL broken. I mean seriously, fix it or get rid of it. Neither one should be terribly difficult.

Recap:

Problem: Some categories return no results until a filter (such as rarity) is changed.

Solution: Search button is disabled until rarity is changed from "any" to something else.

Problem: See previous solution

Solution: Rarity is defaulted to "standard" instead of "Any". "Any" still broken.

Correction, "Any" is still broken if you do not put any additional search criteria. You can still use "Any" with additional criteria as you would before this patch. As a software developer, you need to be very clear.

well as of today, its set on 'standard' so it works like the 'any' pick what you want, then the sub and it brings everything up. im happy now we dont have to change the 'any' to cheap to serch. yea it might have probs but atleast for the most part its working.