War Hero Gear

Tanudor

I noticed when attempting to buy war hero gear I had the right amount of commendations and the correct battle master item, however i was confused as to why I couldn't buy the item. Later I learned that you also needed to be valor 70, which is fine but I was working and holding my commendations for that piece not knowing I needed the 70 valor. All I see is that it required level 50. I suggest that it also say requires valor 70 on the items as well so we see everything that you need to qualify for that item.

I noticed when attempting to buy war hero gear I had the right amount of commendations and the correct battle master item, however i was confused as to why I couldn't buy the item. Later I learned that you also needed to be valor 70, which is fine but I was working and holding my commendations for that piece not knowing I needed the 70 valor. All I see is that it required level 50. I suggest that it also say requires valor 70 on the items as well so we see everything that you need to qualify for that item.

There is no valor requirement on regular WH gear actually. Unequip the item and it will work. Only crafted WH/BM gear has a valor requirement. Hope this clears things up for you