Daily is now 3 wins OR 6 played, ninja added to patch notes

Zaodon

I like that the PvP Daily can now be completed many ways:

• 3 Wins (old way)
  • 2 wins, 2 losses
  • 1 win, 4 losses
  • 6 losses

It would have been even nicer if this was in the patch notes, however.

Stealth changes are BAD, Bioware.

edit: they ninja-fixed the patch notes.... its there now.

Edited by Zaodon

They must have done a stealth update to the patch notes because i see it on there.

You're right, it was not there earlier, but now, magically, its there.

PvP

Warzones

Daily Warzone missions now require the completion of 6 Warzone matches. Losing a match counts as 1 completion towards this goal, while winning a match counts as 2 completions.

Hmm.........

Or encourage it. Should stop rage quits.

Not really. It doesn't encourage trying to win at all. It's merely a reward to keep the Terribads from bouncing from WZ to WZ searching for someone to carry them to a win. :mad:

Not really. It doesn't encourage trying to win at all. It's merely a reward to keep the Terribads from bouncing from WZ to WZ searching for someone to carry them to a win. :mad:

or its a benefit for small servers where one faction dominance has caused such a gear gap that 3 wins really can be viewed as unreasonable.

See I just see it the other way. I can see someone just getting their one medal and just going afk in the corner. Who knows though Im at work gonna have to see how this plays out when I get home.

BW encouraging people not to quit WZ early is a good thing, right?

I have seen tons of threads with people asking BW to fix the "revolving door" problem in WZs. This, to me, lookslike an effort in that direction.