Whats the point in implementing new content?

DarffSodius

When lack of server transfers mean that most people cant even complete dailies/weekly's due to lack of population.

We really need the server transfers quickly. A majority of my guild has left to play other games and theres quite literally between 2-4 level 50's online at any 1 time. Its shockingly bad atm. So much so that i have had the daily pvp quest at 0/3 for the last 3 weeks due to no WZ queue.

I'm all for new content, fast/regular content that is stable and tested is great - but theres simply no point when you cant play any of it.

When lack of server transfers mean that most people cant even complete dailies/weekly's due to lack of population.

We really need the server transfers quickly. A majority of my guild has left to play other games and theres quite literally between 2-4 level 50's online at any 1 time. Its shockingly bad atm. So much so that i have had the daily pvp quest at 0/3 for the last 3 weeks due to no WZ queue.

I'm all for new content, fast/regular content that is stable and tested is great - but theres simply no point when you cant play any of it.

Oh i dunno, PVE dailys im able to all solo except for the H2 on Ilum and the Black hole H4 and even those i've been competing with the help from guildies. The PVE daily weekly's ive been able to complete every time.

Edited by haliy

Eesh, that's bad. Unfortunately at the moment, your only option would be to reroll now and grind your way up, or wait a little bit until they do something about servers. Honestly, it should't be that long of a wait. Maybe mid June, since they said early summer?

Hello, all! We do have an existing discussion thread dedicated to talking about the announced server transfers. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the discussion thread here:

FREE Character Transfers are Coming!

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the existing thread, so we can keep the conversation a little better consolidated. Thank you!