Fix the Maps

LoytaSolette

Suggestions to fix the dysfunctional maps:

1. Show my own quest symbols (objectives, gateways) in green even when I'm in a group. The way it is now, it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to see my own quests when I'm in a group because grouping just automatically turns ALL quest symbols purple, creating astounding clutter with degraded information.

2. Put in a toggle to turn off (and on) group quest info completely even when grouped. This will help with the clutter.

3. Show ALL of the map symbols at ANY range, not just if they are close to me. If I want to find a vendor, the current range-sensitive display is useless unless I happen to be close to one already.

4. Possibly related to the above: show all enabled map symbols even at the World scale. In cases where the scale of the selected map makes multiple symbols at the same location, show a single symbol of a different color.

5. Fix all of the missing map items. For example, the mailboxes that don't show on the Lower Promenade in Nar Shaddaa.

6. Allow the user to select and display ANY zone in that world, not just the zone that I'm in.

3. Show ALL of the map symbols at ANY range, not just if they are close to me. If I want to find a vendor, the current range-sensitive display is useless unless I happen to be close to one already.

Agreed! I missed the crystal vendor on the fleet because she didn't display on the world map.