Matrix Cubes

Adderdin

We have identified that loading into a new area while having a Matrix Cube equipped can cause the item to disappear.

We recommend that you refrain from equipping a Matrix Cube until further notice.

This is very informative... but I as probably EVERYONE do not unequip items before i log out. So I had mine equipped ever since I had gotten my hads on it thats probably since january?

Do you have any other piece of useless advice? If not, feel free to start restoring the cubes rather than asking everyone for their character name, server name, active companion and so on.

Wow - game acknowledges an issue and posts what they know so far to the community, yet you feel the need to flame and demand immediate restitution.

BW - thanks for taking some action. Hopefully OP will not explode while you search for a solution.

actually the info they posted is wrong. If you currently have the cube equipped, you should not log in at all. If you do log in, then your cube will be gone. It is already gone on log in, not if you change areas. The info needs to be updated.

actually the info they posted is wrong. If you currently have the cube equipped, you should not log in at all. If you do log in, then your cube will be gone. It is already gone on log in, not if you change areas. The info needs to be updated.

They're not going to tell people not to log in. Yes, they messed up the wording. But hopefully most see it as, there's an issue with matrix relics. If you log in and find it missing, BW knows about the problem and is working to resolve it.

To the people that feel cheated, everyone who has one is missing it, so the playing field has not changed levels.

This thread is just another of the hundreds of disgruntled posts from people fed up. I personally wish they would just move on, and let the 75% of subscribers that remain enjoy the game, and use the forums constructively.

Edited by Jaksith

They're not going to tell people not to log in. Yes, they messed up the wording. But hopefully most see it as, there's an issue with matrix relics. If you log in and find it missing, BW knows about the problem and is working to resolve it.

To the people that feel cheated, everyone who has one is missing it, so the playing field has not changed levels.

This thread is just another of the hundreds of disgruntled posts from people fed up. I personally wish they would just move on, and let the 75% of subscribers that remain enjoy the game, and use the forums constructively.

My guild was planning on running three ops teams through Karagga's Palace tonight.

Every single one of our guild ops team just lost 50-60 points off our main stat.

Please, in simple words, explain how I and the other 23 people in my guild are supposed to enjoy the game as we intended to use it tonight.

Don't tell me "Just do something else" .. because I can always play another game if it comes right down to it.

For many of our guildies, that loss of stats put them under the viable mark to take on the operation to begin with. We won't have the DPS or the healing to beat the enrage timers. Basically, Bioware's lack of play testing and incompetence ruined an entire planned evening's activities.

They need to hotfix this issue, and do it right now.

Edited by SturmUndSterne
added

Just check the Sticky post every 30mins or so. If you havn't logged on yet, best not to till fix - but at the same time, until it's fixed you may aswell log and do other stuff.

It is a bummer, my guild were planning on tackling 16m HM today. I have a spare Columi relic, as do a few others - but half the raid of not more will be missing a lot of stats, making stuff a lot tougher. I really do hope they fix this asap, and until then - no point discussing it, just keep checking the Stickied thread for updates.

Just check the Sticky post every 30mins or so. If you havn't logged on yet, best not to till fix - but at the same time, until it's fixed you may aswell log and do other stuff.

It is a bummer, my guild were planning on tackling 16m HM today. I have a spare Columi relic, as do a few others - but half the raid of not more will be missing a lot of stats, making stuff a lot tougher. I really do hope they fix this asap, and until then - no point discussing it, just keep checking the Stickied thread for updates.

Too late for me. I always log in right after weekly patches. I log out Monday nights in a birds nest on Alderaan and farm the egg at 6:02:01 AM after the patch finishes loading. :) The half my guild that has an Orokeet is because of me.

Guess I am then just not logging in at all today. If it were just about the Matrix Cube, I could at least play an alt. Mission items disappearing in the middle of a mission... yeah I am totally not going to bother with that.