WZ Timer I want it back!

Jeskelech

Ok here is the problem, the unbalanced teams being forced to play through a wz until the end is getting stupid, it is a complete waste of time, as in many cases it is impossible to get even ONE medal if you are not a tank or a healer.

BW has already stated that they know the nature of this bug, so why hasn't it been fixed?

I think it is needed to reimplement the wz premature end timer, but I can also see a number of problems in the way I would like to see it done, let me scetch up the idea I have.

Essentially:

If a zone ends by the timer, no one gets any reward, this includes that there is no progress in the daily pvp quest.

This in itself can cause a lot of problems and opens for potential exploits there fore there has to be a well defined secondary rule.

The no reward only applies if the zone ends within the first 3 minutes of a match as a result of the timer.

This will prevent the loosing team to grief the winning team by mass quitting before a match ends.

It is outright frustrating to enter warzones to earn commendations for gear when there is absolutely no reward unless you make a minimum of one medal, which in cases as the 7 vs 3 is impossible, hence I am of the opinion that BW is wasting the time of a lot of people who wants good PVP.

Please fix this!!!

NB: Now that we are at it, could you see fit to sort the WZ rankings on objective points, rather than how many medals someone raked up?

Edited by Jeskelech

/signed

It really does cheat the outnumbered team out of medals/VP and is just annoying and frustrating. ITs bad enough to get rolled in a bad group, its even worse to get rolled becasue there are only 3-4 of you on a team and no matter how good you are you just cannot win.

Seems people are more interested in venting perspectives on over powered classes and skills, or at least what they believe are over powered classes and skills, than in adressing something which is in fact undisputably broken....

Bumpage post.

A Timer does need to be added. I play Republic on an empire dominated server and I don't know how many times I'd wish we'd have the timer back. I guess leaving a match is our only option when it is a 5 v 8 or lower but I don't like leaving a match. Oh well, Bioware will keep screwing the Pvp community. What else is new?