Just sayin...

Mrcheezle

"Traditionally, the Poo has been delivered on its little red pillow. But this year, we'll give EA three different color options for its pillow, though in the end it's still the same old Poo."

A small ME3 hint :p

Edited by DuriZap

EA is a publisher/distributor and as such is responsible for many heinous atrocities.

However, they are not developers and thus they don't make the games you play.

Granted, you could make a (very compelling) argument that EA is responsible for everything that isn't in the game, but you can't blame them for the things that are in the game.

EA is a publisher/distributor and as such is responsible for many heinous atrocities.

However, they are not developers and thus they don't make the games you play.

Granted, you could make a (very compelling) argument that EA is responsible for everything that isn't in the game, but you can't blame them for the things that are in the game.

EA owns BW, which makes EA responsible for the actions of BW. They can order BW to do whatever, and all BW can do is clap heels and follow orders. I think the 21. dec release date was pushed by EA, to maximize initial profit.

EA owns BW, which makes EA responsible for the actions of BW. They can order BW to do whatever, and all BW can do is clap heels and follow orders. I think the 21. dec release date was pushed by EA, to maximize initial profit.

Like I said, content that isn't there is EA's fault.

Publishers look at things from a purely profit-oriented standpoint. When publishers own developers they can force them to release games before they are ready.