Is there any hope for Republic players ?

Angedechu

(I play on the 10th best server US, Mind Trick, and despite all my efforts to be optimistic, it's very hard to find groups there, with fleet population definitely hovering over 60 people at peak times. Lots of 50, however)

I can't even fathom about why so many people would pick Empire. i found the Hor...(uh...) I mean that faction in that other game....having twisted values, but Imperial quests go into cartonnish superevilness pretty constantly.

Yes, there is hope.

A New Hope.

On Blu Ray and DvD.

:D

But seriously, it's because we look like total bad-***es.

People love the bad boys and girls.

EDIT: Wow, that's an unintentional loophole around the filter. Fix'd.

Edited by Darth_Moonshadow

Yes, there is hope.

A New Hope.

On Blu Ray and DvD.

:D

But seriously, it's because we look like total bad-***es.

People love the bad boys and girls.

EDIT: Wow, that's an unintentional loophole around the filter. Fix'd.

My smuggler looks like Cad bane and Lando had a baby.

Beat that!

over 60 people on the Fleet......that's actually pretty good. i'm not even sure what your question is. Of course it's hard to find groups on the Fleet...the quests are on the Planets silly pants. you are probably talking about PvP but since you didn't specify i'm going to assume you are talking about PvE. so to recap....find quest buddies on whatever planet you are questing on ! Edited by Holinyx

I also meant that disliking the story of the good guys ''as boring'' is something, but the story on the Empire side is borderline psychotic.

Even the Galactic Empire, in the worst Bantham era books, was not this ''evil for fun''