ATT: Bioware Development Team. (Quality of Life)

Nijraw

I'll keep this simple and to the point.

Subs are dipping as you know and I came here to give you my two cents on things that will give players quality of life.

1. Give the option to "REMOVE" the red error text from the middle of the screen.

2. Get to work on a simple macro system to help free up key binds, nothing fancy just a macro system to bind consumables and off the global cool down abilities.

3. Add a Flash point finder with auto transport.

4. Add a emergency ship pass (1 hour cool down)

5. Add a option to turn off screen shaking

Edited by Nijraw

2. Get to work on a simple macro system to help free up key binds, nothing fancy just a macro system to bind consumables and off the global cool down abilities

4. Add a emergency ship pass (1 hour cool down)[/color]

IMO

2. Cut down on ability bloat. Too many abilities fill the same role.

4. Add this, then put QT/Fleet/Ship on the same CD, then roll the Legacy upgrades together.

IMO

2. Cut down on ability bloat. Too many abilities fill the same role.

4. Add this, then put QT/Fleet/Ship on the same CD, then roll the Legacy upgrades together.

I agree they could consolidate a few abilities.

Yes, because it's killing the game!

:rolleyes:

This wouldn't be so bad if it only spammed once but swtor error GUI spams to a max of 10 error text at a given time, as of now the only way to get rid or reduce this blinding spam is to play without a interface or shrink your interface so small that you can't see a thing.

It's not so bad if you press your abilities every 1.5 seconds or more but in the heat of battle that isn't the case. It's so bad at time that my red error text completely covers my enemies name plate and health bar especially if your playing a melee character.

Edited by Nijraw

Oh, 1.3 , 1.3 please remove the red error text for me.

REMOVE ME 1.3

REMOVE ME 1.3

REMOVE ME 1.3

OH THE HUNMANITY

MY EYES ARE BLEEDING

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE

REMOVE ME 1.3

REMOVE ME 1.3

PLEASE REMOVE

THE RED ERROR TEXT FOR ME

• 9 months later...
I was wondering why Bioware does not add Denova and Asation operations to the group finder and why there is no hard mode option for all 4 of the operation in group finder as well? would someone please consider adding these to make it easier for people to get weekly quests done as it is considerable harder with out these options.

1. Give the option to "REMOVE" the red error text from the middle of the screen.

2. Get to work on a simple macro system to help free up key binds, nothing fancy just a macro system to bind consumables and off the global cool down abilities.

3. Add a Flash point finder with auto transport.

4. Add a emergency ship pass (1 hour cool down)

5. Add a option to turn off screen shaking

(1) face-rolling sucks. From

it looks like you must be really
your keyboard. I tend to press a key a few times right at the time of my GCD, but it's nothing like what you're achieving there. I mean, maybe it would be nice to be able to switch off red text, but holy crud just change your method of rotation.

(2) I don't want any macro system, I have no interest in finding afk'ers grinding on mobs all over the galaxy. I can think of useful things to do with a macro system, mostly grinding on mobs all over the galaxy.

(3) In what way is Group Finder not an FP finder with auto-transport?

(4) Emergency Ship Pass with 1-hour-CD would be cool. Sold by the Security Vendor I imagine.

(1) face-rolling sucks. From
it looks like you must be really
your keyboard. I tend to press a key a few times right at the time of my GCD, but it's nothing like what you're achieving there. I mean, maybe it would be nice to be able to switch off red text, but holy crud just change your method of rotation.

(2) I don't want any macro system, I have no interest in finding afk'ers grinding on mobs all over the galaxy. I can think of useful things to do with a macro system, mostly grinding on mobs all over the galaxy.

(3) In what way is Group Finder not an FP finder with auto-transport?

(4) Emergency Ship Pass with 1-hour-CD would be cool. Sold by the Security Vendor I imagine.

You are aware that this is a huge necro, and the OP was made before the groupfinder tool went live. :D