Voidstar Vid

This time i put up a decent full voidstar. Lemme know what you think!

Rank 89 Vengeance Juggernaut: 4/35/2 with almost full war hero gear.

A couple of things:

A) Zoom out your camera, you have literally no map vision the way you're zoomed in.

B) Intercede more often

C) From personal experience, just shorten the video up a bit, clean up respawns/deaths etc so that we don't have to watch you exit every time.

A couple of things:

A) Zoom out your camera, you have literally no map vision the way you're zoomed in.

B) Intercede more often

C) From personal experience, just shorten the video up a bit, clean up respawns/deaths etc so that we don't have to watch you exit every time.

When i zoom out my camera it's hard for me to read the nameplates for who im attacking. when i played wow i always was extremely zoomed out... Is there a way to fix this. Also, when i click my zoom out max key it only brings me to where you're seeing the video from.

Also when it comes to intercede i could use it a lot more and when i get used to max zoom out itll probably be a lot better.

And yea i shall do that next time thanks for the advice!

When i zoom out my camera it's hard for me to read the nameplates for who im attacking. when i played wow i always was extremely zoomed out... Is there a way to fix this. Also, when i click my zoom out max key it only brings me to where you're seeing the video from.

Also when it comes to intercede i could use it a lot more and when i get used to max zoom out itll probably be a lot better.

And yea i shall do that next time thanks for the advice!

Hey, you not gonna thank me for my advice? That was meant to be constructive feedback. I'm wholly serious about it. You do fat in the video. Possibly try for vertical lines in your outfit, might be slimming.