is there Way to get more exp in War Zones?

TheMove

Ihave been basicly only leveling in War Zones and Im at level 27. I get about 10k exp a WZ. It takes atleast 40x WZs for a level. I leveled by questing before and at my level it takes a few hours per level. I can't stand questing in this game anymore and I hate it more than going to work. But I enjoy warzones. Just curious if theres anyway to grab more exp in WZs.

I get abot 10 Medals a WZ.

depends on you level.

on my 48 GS i get 20-25k XP

on my 28 Sawbones i get 9-11K XP

if there was just half as many PvP Qs as there is mindnumbing PvE Qs it wouldent be that bad but seeing as this is Star PvE Wars and not really a War between the the Republic v The Impire, and BW dossent give a crap about PvP players so if you like PvP you are gonna have to play alot more and you will probberly be broke

Enjoy :)

The longer the game, the more xp you get. So make sure no one goes after any objectives in a civil war or the new coast warzone and sit back for a few hours.

Have not acutally tried this and was j/k. Guessing they have a cap after 15 min.

Edited by HelinCarnate

The XP you get from WZ is tuned as if you were spending that time killing normal mobs so the longer the WZ goes for, the more XP you get regardless of whether anything happens. That said since killing normal mobs isn't great XP, neither is dragging out a WZ for no reason.

XP in warzones scales by lvl and then it depends how LONG that wz was. And no, on lvl 27 you dont need 40 wzs for a level. It's always about 20 warzones depending about how much you lose, win how long wzs are, but roughly about 20 wzs.

I simply cant work out how the calculations are made in warzones. Example - One round, I didnt do too much as I was just simply defending a turret - came under attack once - killed player - ended up with like 15k XP from 7 medals, as I did also join the game a few minutes late.

Then, another game, I rack up 36 kills - 15 medals yielding just 8k XP. I didnt die once(thanks to a good healer) - I wonder if Bioware know how it works?!

I simply cant work out how the calculations are made in warzones. Example - One round, I didnt do too much as I was just simply defending a turret - came under attack once - killed player - ended up with like 15k XP from 7 medals, as I did also join the game a few minutes late.

Then, another game, I rack up 36 kills - 15 medals yielding just 8k XP. I didnt die once(thanks to a good healer) - I wonder if Bioware know how it works?!

XP are not bound to medals/commendations system what so ever. It depends only on how long that warzone was. So getting 15 medals in super fast voidstar leads to much less xp.

Im having 1200+ player kills (25 WZ wins, countless looses) and im 17 lvl on my alt (starting PvP at level 12) :(

I think just killing 1200+ strong mobs was enought to level up to 20-25 lvl or higher, and strong mobs are not fighting back like players do.

So yep, WZ experience is very-very sucky, but look at the bright side - it's more than 0 exp per WZ :)

PS the time when i finally hit 50 lvl (and should start PvPing by the devs means) i will known as a killing machine with over 20 000- 50 000 players ears on my belt ;)

Not a big deal my sub runs out in 6 days than onto better things like Diablo 3. I only play MMOs for pvp. I don't mind leveling but this game has no world pvp so its just straight up boring quests and spamming the spacebar. World pvp is what makes leveling and doing quests fun. To be honest I rather go to work and get paid than run errands in a MMO for exp. Edited by TheMove