Is The Fatman Saving SWTOR?

I started a new toon on fatman after thana vesh started thinning out. We have somewhat of a Thana Vesh refugee guild. Look me up sometime (if you're not already in our guild) :)

By the way, I'm not happy I have now have 3 legacies spread across 3 servers. Fix your game Bioware. Thanks.

Recognize your name.. Made the switch from Five Rings on Thana!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A PvP server with the best community? I doubt it. The adolescent chat and epeenery must reach epic levels on that server. Exactly why I would never roll there.

Sure their chat may stink at times, but it's very easy to make groups. Group-wise, The Fatman server has one of the best communities in that aspect of SWTOR.

A PvP server with the best community? I doubt it. The adolescent chat and epeenery must reach epic levels on that server. Exactly why I would never roll there.

ignore pvp/pve distinctions, I really wouldn't be surprised if more people actually pve on fatman really. Chat is as bad anywhere else I've been, half the time I just run with the guild chat tab and don't listen to general at all anyway.

Edited by Maxil

If it makes you feel any better, it's no problem finding groups on The Ebon Hawk, and it's RP-PvE. Just two weeks ago, I got a full 24-man together in about 20 minutes. THREE times in two days on Tatooine, using only Tatooine chat and the global LFG channel. Hell, after reading these forums, I though for sure I'd have to run to Fleet and beg and sacrifice my firstborn. Fortunately, no begging, and my firstborn still lives.

And our server is listed as 20th. ;)

Edited by JeramieCrowe

Agreed! I really like my server... Krath will be a nice destination once server transfers open up. I've been playing MMO's for years, and Krath was a winning server from the minute it launched.

ignore pvp/pve distinctions, I really wouldn't be surprised if more people actually pve on fatman really. Chat is as bad anywhere else I've been, half the time I just run with the guild chat tab and don't listen to general at all anyway.

I have toons on 3 servers and one of those is pretty awful for general chat... Krath has had a great community from day one...

So no, chat in all servers is not the same as anywhere else... Some servers are most certainly better.

If it makes you feel any better, it's no problem finding groups on The Ebon Hawk, and it's RP-PvE. Just two weeks ago, I got a full 24-man together in about 20 minutes. THREE times in two days on Tatooine, using only Tatooine chat and the global LFG channel. Hell, after reading these forums, I though for sure I'd have to run to Fleet and beg and sacrifice my firstborn. Fortunately, no begging, and my firstborn still lives.

And our server is listed as 20th. ;)

Hearing that sounded like the Ops group must have been enjoyable! :D

Going to have to start doing stuff like that with my guild, and possibly setup some Open World PvP events for my server.