Elara Dorne Bugged?

Loaken

Ok i got her affection to around 8000 and still havent had a quest or dialogue on the ship with her since she first came on board. When do options to speak with her open up i would have thought with 8000 affection i would have had some by now. Just curious if this is a bug or if i did something wrong.

Ok i got her affection to around 8000 and still havent had a quest or dialogue on the ship with her since she first came on board. When do options to speak with her open up i would have thought with 8000 affection i would have had some by now. Just curious if this is a bug or if i did something wrong.

Lol, you get a first dialogue the moment she is on your ship for the first time. By the time you have her on 8000 affection you should've had about 20 conversations easily....Depending on your choices you can even be a couple by now.

So yeah, my bet is you might have a bug.

Have you tried talking to her in a cantina instead of on your ship (just an idea that might work).

Another thing might be your level. Dialogue options are also affected by your progression in your own storyline + your level. If you are still only lvl 20 and have just raised her affection with presents you will have to wait for some dialogues to unlock untill you reach chapter 2/3.

Edited by Taranthule

Most companion conversations are tied into specific chapters. None at all seems like a bug but I maxed out 3 companions before the end of chapter 2 and when I reached chapter 3 there was a rash of new conversations to be had.

1. Conversations are indeed gated by act. If you've gotten nothing in the last thousand or so affection, you're stuck until after you've completed your act and done the intro to the next one.

2. You have a chance to [Flirt] with Elara at the beginning of Act 2 even if you've never done so before. I saw this personally just last week.

Ok thanks for the information. I am currently level 36 and on alderan. I have not missed a single quest as of yet including bonus series on the planets. So hopefully by chapter 2 that will open some dialogue options up with her. I have not this issue with my other companions so wasnt sure.