Things need to be fixed before game dies added some solutions

Sciondraco

HERE IS THE ANSWER BIOWARE FIX IT BEFORE YOUR GAME DIES.

FACTS Solutions

1. Pvp pre-mades kill the game for others. (pre-made should que with other pre-mades). PVP

2. Geared heals wins (heals are to strong for pvp).

3. If you have no heals in your pvp group you lose (roles selection for ques always 2 heals in a group)

4. Pvp dps die to easy (hp or damage reduction skills added to dps)

5. Pvp gear makes game less about skill (pvp gear should be same as pve but look different).

6.People leaving or not entering wz (deserter de-buff and out numbered buff or game pauses to wait for players).

7. Line of sight does not work all the time (needs fixed in general).

8. To many sith on servers. (Make republic more appearing to play)

9. Low republic populations (Merge republic sides on servers make sith only servers)

10. Level 50 loses interest (needs to be achievements and more titles and toys)

11. auction house never have enough items (missions should cost less or have option to farm them)

12. activation times on skills should be retested (balancing is always a must in a game)

13. social points for warzones

Will post more unbalanced items as I play different classes to see differences.

Here is what I see so far.

Bounty hunter rise to missile barrage unlike troopers.

Bounty hunter heals seem to auto fire faster with two pistols then assault cannon . This maybe a illusion should be tested.

Edited by Sciondraco
updates

HERE IS THE ANSWER BIOWARE FIX IT BEFORE YOUR GAME DIES.

FACTS Solutions

1. Pre-mades kill the game for others. (pre-made should que with other pre-mades).

2. Geared heals wins (heals are to strong for pvp).

3. If you have no heals you lose (role selection for ques always 2 heals in a group)

4. dps die to easy (hp or damage reduction skills added to dps)

5. gear makes game less about skill (pvp gear should be same as pve but look different).

6.People leaving or not entering wz (deserter de-buff and out numbered buff or game pauses to wait for players).

7. Line of sight does not work all the time (needs fixed in general)

8. To many sith on servers. (Make republic more appearing to play)

9. Low republic populations (Merge republic sides on servers make sith only servers)

10. Level 50 loses interest (needs to be achievements and more titles and tools)

11. auction house never have enough items (missions should cost less or have option to farm them)

12. activation times on skills should be retested (balancing is always a must in a game)

Will post more unbalanced items as I play different classes to see differences.

Here is what I see so far.

Bounty hunter rise to missile barrage unlike troopers.

Bounty hunter heals seem to auto fire faster with two pistols then assault cannon . This maybe a illusion should be tested.

I'll number my responses the same as ur complaints.

1. Thats what Rated WZ's are supposed to be for but we have no eta on their release

2. Healz can barely out heal 1 dps since they got nerfed this is actually a little underpowered they should be on par with at least close to 2 dps. Should only be killed with 2 or more dps using cd's and interupts effectivly not facrollin on them

3.This i kinda agree with yes healz can make or break a wz but im not sure their needs to be a set number of healers for every wz. will just make ques that much longer for everyone who doesnt heal

4.I think TTK is fine if u get focused on then ur supposed to die

5.Their needs to be pvp and pve gear for competitive pvp matches for the fact that ppl who never pvp shouldnt be able to just do nightmare modes for gear than molest ppl in wz's and vis verse.

6. Agree with this deserter is a necessarily evil

7. This is mostly because of the "ruberbanding" effect imo. On your display you make be behind the wall or pillar w/e than u die but on the server side the damage has been done already but it the data hasnt reached ur machine yet.

8. On more populated servers (IE swiftsure Fatman) this is not true. Imp/Pub is mostly balanced maybe a 5% diff but not much.

9. Are u actually saying make rep only servers or imp only servers cause thats what im reading. That is a horrible idea there needs to be somekind of rivalry, at least i think so, to make pvp engaging. Low server pops in general are a problem

10. This is true but i dont think achievements and titles are the answers. The main problem is unless u got a high populated server ur not doin pve at all. and for pvp there are wz's thats it. PVP needs something else and population needs to be looked at.

11.This is also a population issue and an issue with crewskills themselves. Crewskills (other than biochem) have no end game benefit so theirs no reason to lvl them. And honestly the whole send ur companion to do **** is nice but its just lazy i remeber farming mats for hours in other mmos L2 work towards your goals stop asking for ahandouts

12. This is a huge issue most skills animations (exspecially on insta cast or on skills with no cd) take longer than the cast time or cd. it may say insta cast but in reality u dont even see the damge for like 3 seconds after activation

Really, I give answers you just insult me. Whats wrong with you. I can assure you I know what I am doing. I am playing both sith and republic toons and there is a major difference in pvp battle grounds. I win all time on sith side republic side is horrible. But, I hate the sith however I am forced to play sith to get anywhere in the game..

Really, I give answers you just insult me. Whats wrong with you. I can assure you I know what I am doing. I am playing both sith and republic toons and there is a major difference in pvp battle grounds. I win all time on sith side republic side is horrible. But, I hate the sith however I am forced to play sith to get anywhere in the game..

Umm i hope this was not directed towards me because nothing i posted was an insult all facts

dangling modifiers ftw:

I found my missing baseball glove cleaning my room.

srry couldn't resist. I found it funny that a game would die with solutions.

back to your regularly scheduled solutions.

dangling modifiers ftw:

I found my missing baseball glove cleaning my room.

srry couldn't resist. I found it funny that a game would die with solutions.

back to your regularly scheduled solutions.

it doesnt matter the next generation of ppl that will be ruling the world will speak entirely in 1337 speak and txt talk

Edited by Bation