High demand from players to put in achievements? WHAT?

Oddzball

Does anyone see this anywhere on the forums? When i heard them say this I had to wonder(This is their cliff notes of SWTOR) do they even LISTEN to what players are asking for? I cant recall at ALL hearing a lot of crying on here or in general for "achievements". This isnt fricken xbox people.

When the big wigs say things like this it makes me wonder how out of touch the company who makes/produces SWTOR is with the playerbase's wants and needs.

it's probably one of those situations where some focus-group marketing team has asked a bunch of random "gamers"(housewives and hipsters who play farmville and draw something) misleading questions in order to drive an agenda. EA is just the sort of company that gobbles up that nonsense and destroys games in the process.

This while thing reminds me of how things were just before the CU and NGE.. There was a huge focus group thing that happened a month or so before the garbage happened where groups of players were asked misleading and loaded questions in an attempt to show how the players specifically asked for everything included in the CU and NGE.

Edited by Fuzzytoad

But.. nobody is really asking for achievements.'

People want server transfers.

People want LFG

People want BETTER Space combat/flight

Housing

Better crafting.

Where the hell did achievements come from?

A lot of the posts on the Suggestion Box essentially amount to asking for Achievements in various forms.

yeah,the suggestion box

filled with about 95 percent of what should be thrown in the garbage can.5 percent of actual good quality suggestions.then again,with all the stuff i can think of to actually improve the game,achievements would probably be about bottom on that list

Edited by CrunkShizzle

Hey folks,

We do appreciate feedback both positive and negative and we do read it. That being said, we do ask that when someone posts feedback on the forum they do so constructively. We've got a post that details some guidelines on being constructive and respectful.

We'll be closing this thread, as it provides little room for constructive discussion, but hope future threads keep our guidelines in mind when posting. Thanks for your understanding.