Legacy Start question

Reishkhan

I have seen everywhere that the legacy starts when you have a character that finishes Chapter 1. What does that mean? So far I have only gotten to the second planet so I don't know if it is a hugely obvious thing later on, but I'm just trying to figure out about when it will start.

I realize this is a question that could warrant very varied and confused answers, I simply want broad spectrum, like which planet number, about what level, ect

Thanks guys

I have seen everywhere that the legacy starts when you have a character that finishes Chapter 1. What does that mean? So far I have only gotten to the second planet so I don't know if it is a hugely obvious thing later on, but I'm just trying to figure out about when it will start.

I realize this is a question that could warrant very varied and confused answers, I simply want broad spectrum, like which planet number, about what level, ect

Thanks guys

The exact timing is dependent on your progression in your class story, so it is not level dependent. That being said it is around the low 30s. For Imperial, it's about after you finish Alderaan, then there is a short class dependent storyline that you have to complete that takes you to various locations to complete. The next major milestone is the end of Chapter 2, which completes when you finish Hoth.

Edited by Owsley

What he said. It's not all that obvious when you are in the middle of chapter 1 but each class story has 4 sections; the prologue & chapters 1, 2, & 3. It makes more sense once you see how the story progresses, like you complete the main objective you have been following since getting your ship at the end of chapter 1. Edited by MorgonKara

For Imperial, it's about after you finish Alderaan, then there is a short class dependent storyline that you have to complete that takes you to various locations to complete.

It's the same on the republic side.