21 Warzone Medals

Fulleffectz

Zero deaths, 15-16 medals on defense, then turned around and won Voidstar in under a min. I capped the door which got me another medal. Done better?

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h160/specialk5269/?action=view&current=21medals.png

Did not get a pic of it as wife was yelling at me. But I got 48 medals in one game as a healer.

We were up against a really bad PUG and I used Flyby on cooldown at a door and another healer kept me up while I healed everything in range.

The Imps were so focused on killing me they just died over and over in front of me while I healed and used Flyby.

Edited by Metalmac

Looks like you're missing at least 3 of the DPS medals and all of the healing ones.

Conclusion: L2P

I try so hard to get the healing medals, I really do need to l2p.

Edited by Fulleffectz

Did not get a pic of it as wife was yelling at me. But I got 48 medals in one game as a healer.

We were up against a really bad PUG and I used Flyby on cooldown at a door and another healer kept me up while I healed everything in range.

The Imps were so focused on killing me they just died over and over in front of me while I healed and used Flyby.

Sorry dude but you know the drill, "No screen shot....."

Wife aggro......no way to dump that

Bonus medals don't count - here is my first post 1.2 Immortal:

http://i.imgur.com/B0NDB.jpg

:p

Oh they do count, as you can see in my screen shot, it says 21. Bonus medals are to compensate for the quick end to the match. I would have had 300k/50k, i do it a lot. Want to see a screen of 22, i know there is one out there.

Edited by Fulleffectz

Grats, got 20 on my sniper, simular circumstances, the defensive medals in Voidstar were a nice addition, assuming you stay on the door you can't really fail to get to the highly decorated mark of 8 unless you get steamrolled. Speaking for my sniper though, it'd be nice if they extended the zone that it credits to defense points just a meter or two more to allow for proper use of cover :p

Grats, got 20 on my sniper, simular circumstances, the defensive medals in Voidstar were a nice addition, assuming you stay on the door you can't really fail to get to the highly decorated mark of 8 unless you get steamrolled. Speaking for my sniper though, it'd be nice if they extended the zone that it credits to defense points just a meter or two more to allow for proper use of cover :p

20 on a sniper is really good. No guard or healing. I assume you hit 300k dmg, 5k hit, and something else

20 on a sniper is really good. No guard or healing. I assume you hit 300k dmg, 5k hit, and something else

I don't remember the exact numbers, but I know I didn't have the 5k hit (it's 10-49 and my sniper was like lvl 25, best that char can pull is maybe 4k) did have the assassin (a sneaker will always try to solo the door), 2.5k, 75/300k, 15k defense, 10/25 kills of course. I usually average around 10-15 in that warzone with the sniper on strong defenses, that time was just a really quick turn around cap. I spawned, ran straight to the door and planted. They were busy fighting a pair of jugs who had charged them at the little raised platform below the spawn. So the two jugs really get the credit for the quick win.

Oh they do count, as you can see in my screen shot, it says 21. Bonus medals are to compensate for the quick end to the match. I would have had 300k/50k, i do it a lot. Want to see a screen of 22, i know there is one out there.

They don't count towards 'Immortal' Announcement is what I meant - I've seen plenty of 21s and 22s by other Assassins (edit: just found one of myself as well: http://i.imgur.com/lcCBM.jpg) but haven't yet found another post 1.2 Immortal.^^

Edited by wtfnonamefree

lol your not very good the other teams just really bad, only 1 of the enemy players had over 100k dmg so meh nothing to brag about it just shows your noob

lol the only way to get 21-22 medals is against terrible competition. fail.

My wife scares the devil himself when she has a full mad on. I'd still have had time to press printscreen

• 1 month later...