Every patch brings more bugs than fixes.

NoTomorrow

I am trying not to rant, but currently every new patch breaks this game more and more.

From a game than ran perfectly fine with no crashes at all in december, its becoming slowly a nuissance that crashes twice, three times per day. The hasn't changed absolutely nothing about my pc, as i am only playing in it. The fault can only be on developers side.

And ths sniper cover bug. I mean what the hell did any of you have to do with cover coding?? Are you sure nobody is sabotaging e development process? As currently it looks so..

Edited by NoTomorrow

I highly doubt the average player now a days knows the difference between a bug, a game breaking bug, a glitch in the game and a graphics error caused by their computer..

i see alot of people claiming bugs, or problems on biowares end which really can be attritubed to a number of issues, some biowares fault others not

I've been having more lag latley, Updated drivers last night before going to bed will see if drivers improve performance to what it was a week or two ago. Havet had any bugs other than people disappering on the ramps in hutball, no crashes either just really bad lag in wz's and in combat or on fleet. Edited by Killomend

I highly doubt the average player now a days knows the difference between a bug, a game breaking bug, a glitch in the game and a graphics error caused by their computer..

Stick around. Soon you will have zero doubt that the average player these days DOES NOT know the difference between a bug, a game breaking bug, a glitch in the game and a graphics error caused by their computer.

Edited by TheBBP

Stick around. Soon you will have zero doubt that the average player these days knows the difference between a bug, a game breaking bug, a glitch in the game and a graphics error caused by their computer.

i have been here since beta...i am not convinced..

Think I've had 1, maybe 2 crashes since 1.2 dropped, playing an hour or two every evening for the most part. My wife, however, crashes several times an evening since 1.2. From what I can tell, the crashes are all rendering faults, starts off with things disappearing like PC/NPC eyeballs, and goes rapidly downhill from there. Some areas are worse than others. Alderaan made her want to log out and go play bejeweled because of the crash frequency. I keep telling her it's because she should've let me trash her POS nvidia card ;)

i have been here since beta...i am not convinced..

I failed at my first post there. It was meant to read:

Stick around. Soon you will have zero doubt that the average player these days DOES NOT know the difference between a bug, a game breaking bug, a glitch in the game and a graphics error caused by their computer.

To add, I started having a lot of crashes and memory dumps right around after 1.2 happened. I was nearly convinced that it was the update.

Turns out the my vid card was not fully seated (I put in a new one not long ago) and it was vibrating loose. Snapped that bad boy all the way in and have been great since.

Edited by TheBBP

I failed at my first post there. It was meant to read:

To add, I started having a lot of crashes and memory dumps right around after 1.2 happened. I was nearly convinced that it was the update.

Turns out the my vid card was not fully seated (I put in a new one not long ago) and it was vibrating loose. Snapped that bad boy all the way in and have been great since.

hah.. that makes more sense:P and i agree. .good thing you found out about the vid card:)

• Dev Post

Hello everyone - we do have a fix for the issue with taking cover while moving that will be deployed very soon.

We know that encountering bugs can be frustrating and appreciate your report. If you do encounter a bug, we encourage you to file an in-game bug report, which will be forwarded on to the correct teams. If you're having technical issues, you may also contact support to get help with troubleshooting any known issues.