Denova/EC Stormcaller & Firebrand Overtuned 16m Hard?

Our Guild has downed the tanks in 8 man, and were considering the feasibility of trying it 16.

What it is the total health of the two tanks?

I believe they are combined 1.6M in 8-man, are they just doubled for 16 or is it higher then that for an anticipated 10 DPS?

alright so your tank needs to swap that whole someone else taunts for that phase incinerate doesn't work because then your dps already squishy gets hit with that and if the tank doesn't taunt off well he's gonna die. Secondly are you have dps keep attacking the tanks while in the bubble. We had a few range dps keep attacking the boss while melee dps kills adds real fast. Also another great strat is if you look at your strongest dps and weakest separate them if you have a sentinel/marauder put one sentinel in one group with 3 of your strongest dps have him pop inspiration or blood thirst to get that extra crit and power damage on bosses. I found this work best as that little inspiration or blood thirst gives your highest dps more numbers help with that close enrage boss fights.

Our Guild has downed the tanks in 8 man, and were considering the feasibility of trying it 16.

What it is the total health of the two tanks?

I believe they are combined 1.6M in 8-man, are they just doubled for 16 or is it higher then that for an anticipated 10 DPS?

If memory serves, it is just double health....but a 16 man as more then double the dps so it ends up with a lower dps requirement for each person to meet the enrage timer.

IMO, most encounters on 8 man have harder dps & hps requirements and are less forgiving of mistakes; while 16 man encounters are organizationally more difficult since the raid leads need to coordinate 16 people vs. 8 to do the right thing.....like divide into 4 even groups for shields on this fight with 6 possible shield spawn points. If you can get all 16 people to go to the right spawn on the shields, it is a much easier fight on 16 man.