Khem Romances

Lilianthra

Heh you should of been here a few weeks after release before the game came out EVERYONE hated khem val *2 weeks later*

"I LOVE HIM"

"He teaches my inquisitor on how to be sith not that witch zash"

"Everytime he gets a -1 i imagine him poking in my back saying don't show weakness"

"Man I wish we could romance khem val honestly i prefer him over revel he is a lot more interesting"(some people were serious about this)

Yup if my memory serves me right thats what people were saying granted that i used the guy from 1-50 so he is awesome.

Edited by lokdron

I just started playing and my first toon is a Sith Inquisitor and I absolutely adore him. My friend had to explain to me gently that I couldn't get the ancient love machine in the bedroom. Man, I was so upset.

Is Bioware doing anything about this, or is it going to stay platonic between a female and him? If they added him to the list of lovers then I would probably die of absolute euphoria.

At first I used to think that they really should add a romance option for Khem Val (not something I would engage in, but I thought the option should still be there) but after the surprise plot twist, the thing that happens with Khem and Zash, (trying not to be too specific to avoid spoilers) at the end of chapter 1, I kind of see that romance with Khem could get a little awkward.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would vote "yes" for a Khem romance... I'm not sure how it will play out lore wise, becuase he might see love as a sign of weakness.

I'm thinking like in an Anime, where a Monster/pet can love their master or be so loyal to them, that the human can/would consider them a part of their own soul.

my 2cents btw :D