Agent Armour Idea's

epicdude

Ok so I was wondering what you think about cool armour for us or o what you guys like did to make yourselves look cool

In my opinion level 20 agent pvp armour orange jump suit really is .....stealthy

I like literally all of the agent armor in game, not taking helmets into account.

We have something for everyone.

The standard imperial outfit for those who like the "I'm an agent" look. We have the rakata set for the "I'm a ninja" look, we have trench coats for the "Hi my name is Neo" look, and we have a lot of assorted military styled gear. I love it all, and I especially love the T2 pvp set (helmet notwithstanding).

RD-07A Vendetta Boots. I am a happy camper.

I really prefer the sleek lines look, but with a military flair. The uniforms are nice for official visits, the trenches better for undercover work, the tier gear for 'I am your masked doom'. The Black Hole/Campaign though? Ehhh. I do not want a bum-bag on my boy.

Only armour I didn't really like was the Panther set; to me it looked more like a Hutta NPC's outfit and not something my Roro should be wearing. (Sometimes I think Bioware should just petition first-year fashion students at various Universities; place a general frame work of classes and necessities before them and let them go. Sure you'd have some crazy Lady Ga Ga moments, but hey, we might end up with armoured Lekku.)

I honestly think I will never again change out my armor and i am level 27.

The Armor you get from Athiss, the one with the barrel and antenna on the back, along with my full-faced visored helmet and the Athiss rifle is just MEAN looking. VERY Boba Fett'ish. I will see if I can post a picture of what he looks like.

Quite ominous too all decked from head to toe in a Black/Midnight Blue. The best part is it's all moddable, so I keep switching out the mods in it as i'm a Cybertech.

Here is the Chest Armor -http://www.torhead.com/item/cf2p2ZC/athiss-informants-jacket

and the helmet is this (but Black/Midnight Blue) - http://www.torhead.com/item/eHdgzHd/prototype-battle-instructor-headgear#screenshots;view:9241

Edited by Sonikon

Whats ur favourite pvp set guys

Don't PvP, but I hunted the Vendetta boots because I saw my guild's Sniper wearing the PvP equivalent (in our first ever Op, donkey's years ago now) and wanted them. My PvP skills amount to crying in the corner like a small child, so I scoured the GTN for some time.

I honestly think I will never again change out my armor and i am level 27.

The Armor you get from Athiss, the one with the barrel and antenna on the back, along with my full-faced visored helmet and the Athiss rifle is just MEAN looking. VERY Boba Fett'ish. I will see if I can post a picture of what he looks like.

Quite ominous too all decked from head to toe in a Black/Midnight Blue. The best part is it's all moddable, so I keep switching out the mods in it as i'm a Cybertech.

Here is the Chest Armor -http://www.torhead.com/item/cf2p2ZC/athiss-informants-jacket

and the helmet is this (but Black/Midnight Blue) - http://www.torhead.com/item/eHdgzHd/prototype-battle-instructor-headgear#screenshots;view:9241

I NEEED to run that flashpoint :D:D

I am a fan of the trench coats, since they give us that spy look.

Problem is, until more augmentable gear is available, our looks are pretty limited. And at least on my server, it's hard to find much for trade.

I love the system of orange gear that we have, but it's waaaaay too difficult and expensive to actually get the look you want! I shouldn't have to dish out so many credits for RP purposes!

I personally love nearly all of the Agent armor, especially the Athiss jacket, and the various Military uniforms. My exception to this, though, are the agent hats. with the exception of the military caps, which I rather like, we don't really get any decent headgear. I mean, look at our late-game helmets, they make us look like Cobra Commander (not that there's anything objectively wrong with this, it's just that we don't get a good jacket to match).